Save at least 20% on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed! Shop Now

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Tell me #1
So, my dh is usually so helpful and he treated me to a wonderful birthday week. But then, he decided to upload new software on our computer that conflicts with my digi scrapping software just in time for this crop. Grrrr....

Tell me, what does your dh/significant other do that makes you keep him around, and then makes you want to strangle him?! LOL!
Laura
 Image    Image         

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Tell me #1
dh gave me extra spending money for this crop; dh constantly interrupts me while I'm at the crop (honey... do you know where ?? is? or honey - can you make a pot of coffee... or honey - should I go to the store now?)
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

Celticrose

Cherry Bing

nothing, since I'm single. :winkb:
ImageImageImage

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

My DH is an awesome supporter, he take his work seriously, but when he gets home "not much help"!! Unless I ask him directly to do something, he NEVER helps!!! Very Flustrating. I am guessing his dad and mom did just about everything for him.
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

He is really quite patient, understanding and ALWAYS lets me crop!!!! I also love his affection for animals!

BUT---he is also very self-reliant--which translates into every project in the house being done by us rather than outside help! Which leads to 15 years and still needing two bathrooms and a kitchen....and a back room finished......

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

I'ts great having him around because he works for our local cable company, so I get free cable, internet and phone service. We have so many xxxxing channels that he is always watching tv. I usually read, bike ride or play on computer. The couch potato drives me crazy sometimes.

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

cleans the bathroom, just not as often as i'd like!
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Maybe that is why I am single now.
 Image ImageImage

pennstatemeg

Cherry Tart

Hmm...well, we are true partners, a team. He helps with everything (except Christmas shopping!). I really wish I could break his habit of keeping his dirty socks around the house...Argh!

dshepard

Cherry Bing

DH is great about watching DD, especially this weekend when I want to scrap. And he's been really supportive as I try to deal with my mom's death. But there are lots of things he does that frustrate me (we actually have been having a lot of problems lately with things I can't go into here, but let's just say the urge to strangle him has been high lately)
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

my dh is very patient and tolerant with all my behaviors and activities but he is also very suspicious - locks up everythingm writes his name on everythingm trusts noone. He even locks my car when it is inside the garage.
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

Changes the batteries in the smoke detector because we have vaulted ceilings and he has to climb on a 7 foot ladder. SO I told him Friday he needed to change the batteries, he said he would. He didn't, 3 AM this morning, the smoke detector starts beeping. I can't get it to stop, the ladder is in the shed, its pouring rain, blah! I finally got it to quit about 9:00 when I got the nerve up to climb the ladder and take it down.
***Tanya***

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Mine does all the vacuuming! (Started because he sold Hoovers for a short time when we were engaged & so we bought one, so when we got married & were dividing household chores I figured he was the vacuum expert & he said ok!) Um... well I guess it's a good thing nothing bad is coming to mind! ha. Well he's not a detail person at all so he often overlooks things, doesn't see notes or mail to take out, etc.
Image Image

ncokely

Cherry Cola

He is a great cleaner most of the time, but he can complain about things over and over and over.
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

scrapbookmary

Cherry Bing

DH is a great grandfather and spoils the grandchildren just as much as I do. They really bring out his soft side.

He is retired and is always underfoot...........and it's getting too cold to send him to the barn for the day. It's going to be a long winter..........
...... but age is such a triumph over youth,
again, because you moved across the years to here.
Leaving there where it belongs
for youth to come along and re-discover. by Rod McKuen

kguercio

Cherry Bing

My dh is kind, caring and supportive. As for things that make me want to strangle him, inluding putting a dirty dish in the sink right under the faucet so when you go to turn on the water it is hitting the item. I understand letting it soak but does it have to be right under the faucet???!!!
****Kelly****

ElizabethC

Cherry Tart

I can't really complain about Dayv. I think the only thing that I find annoy is that he doesn't take his vitamin and I have to remind him at least a dozen times to take it! :) I could write a book about how blessed I am with the things he does or says!

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

DH is one of those clean fanatics, so it's great when he vacuums, does laundry and cleans up the apt., but then I want to strangle him when he starts to comment about the apt being messy.

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

he listens to me. LOL really, I talk a lot and he's a trooper for sitting through my account of the day. I love to tell him about everything. for anyhting else, he's a poo. :-D :inlove:
Image Image

Sus79

Cherry Cola

He get´s up with ds each morning before dawn and let´s me sleep :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: Then he always does the dishes and he makes me laugh everyday! So I can live with a lot of small things, and I can´t remember any right now.... oh yes he never picks up his laundry ;)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Nov 2010 Crop”

Information