been at the game

Moderators: MamaK321, suslvgeo, 4peasinourpod

msseptmbr
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 45

been at the game

Post by msseptmbr »

I have just missed all of you so much ! I had a great time at the last crop (my first one) and have missed this one so far...
Been volunteering at the FSU game today for Marines JROTCV, and unfortunately, due to family stuff, will miss tomorrow too. I hope every one has a great time !! I will miss you !

P.S. Speaking of family. Does anyone else's D.H. still kiss his mother on the mouth? Please give feed back. I am horrified.
4peasinourpod
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 816

Re: been at the game

Post by 4peasinourpod »

msseptmbr wrote:I have just missed all of you so much ! I had a great time at the last crop (my first one) and have missed this one so far...
Been volunteering at the FSU game today for Marines JROTCV, and unfortunately, due to family stuff, will miss tomorrow too. I hope every one has a great time !! I will miss you !

P.S. Speaking of family. Does anyone else's D.H. still kiss his mother on the mouth? Please give feed back. I am horrified.
my dh doesnt even kiss ME on the mouth ;)
~pam~
GRACEpunches5
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 575

Post by GRACEpunches5 »

4peasinourpod wrote:
msseptmbr wrote:I have just missed all of you so much ! I had a great time at the last crop (my first one) and have missed this one so far...

my dh doesnt even kiss ME on the mouth ;)

lol!!!!
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]
milmomma
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 67

Post by milmomma »

Sorry but Ewww, no way! He wouldn't be kissing me on the mouth if he kissed her! My husband doesn't kiss our daughter on the mouth either.
aceason
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 723

Post by aceason »

Eeek, no!
Nikki_E
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 19

Post by Nikki_E »

No way!
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper
MimaScraps/Lori
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 1153

Post by MimaScraps/Lori »

No, that's not cool!
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!
cat1393
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 221

Post by cat1393 »

um...no! have ya ever asked him WHY!?

Christine
SarahA
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 358

Post by SarahA »

Um, no, mine never did. It's probably not totally uncommon, though.... right? Well, just tell yourself that anyway. ;)
msseptmbr
Cherry Blossom

Post by msseptmbr »

cat1393 wrote:um...no! have ya ever asked him WHY!?
He says it makes her happy. It absolutely doesn't make me happy though. He had her lipstick on his mouth when I got to the alter to marry him. I got sick.
TraciL
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 238

Post by TraciL »

msseptmbr wrote:
cat1393 wrote:um...no! have ya ever asked him WHY!?
He says it makes her happy. It absolutely doesn't make me happy though. He had her lipstick on his mouth when I got to the alter to marry him. I got sick.

I must say that left me speechless - which doesn't happen often.

ick
msseptmbr
Cherry Blossom

Post by msseptmbr »

Thanks for the feedback ladies!

Return to “Nov 2010 Crop”