Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

msseptmbr

Cherry Blossom

been at the game
I have just missed all of you so much ! I had a great time at the last crop (my first one) and have missed this one so far...
Been volunteering at the FSU game today for Marines JROTCV, and unfortunately, due to family stuff, will miss tomorrow too. I hope every one has a great time !! I will miss you !

P.S. Speaking of family. Does anyone else's D.H. still kiss his mother on the mouth? Please give feed back. I am horrified.

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

Re: been at the game
msseptmbr wrote:I have just missed all of you so much ! I had a great time at the last crop (my first one) and have missed this one so far...
Been volunteering at the FSU game today for Marines JROTCV, and unfortunately, due to family stuff, will miss tomorrow too. I hope every one has a great time !! I will miss you !

P.S. Speaking of family. Does anyone else's D.H. still kiss his mother on the mouth? Please give feed back. I am horrified.
my dh doesnt even kiss ME on the mouth ;)
~pam~

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

4peasinourpod wrote:
msseptmbr wrote:I have just missed all of you so much ! I had a great time at the last crop (my first one) and have missed this one so far...

my dh doesnt even kiss ME on the mouth ;)

lol!!!!
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sorry but Ewww, no way! He wouldn't be kissing me on the mouth if he kissed her! My husband doesn't kiss our daughter on the mouth either.

aceason

Cherry Bing

Eeek, no!

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

No way!
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

No, that's not cool!
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

cat1393

Cherry Cola

um...no! have ya ever asked him WHY!?

Christine

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Um, no, mine never did. It's probably not totally uncommon, though.... right? Well, just tell yourself that anyway. ;)

msseptmbr

Cherry Blossom

cat1393 wrote:um...no! have ya ever asked him WHY!?
He says it makes her happy. It absolutely doesn't make me happy though. He had her lipstick on his mouth when I got to the alter to marry him. I got sick.

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

msseptmbr wrote:
cat1393 wrote:um...no! have ya ever asked him WHY!?
He says it makes her happy. It absolutely doesn't make me happy though. He had her lipstick on his mouth when I got to the alter to marry him. I got sick.

I must say that left me speechless - which doesn't happen often.

ick

msseptmbr

Cherry Blossom

Thanks for the feedback ladies!

Return to “Nov 2010 Crop”

Information