Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

2boysma

Cherry Berry

Re: *****Need to Know******
Black Danskin Sandals--or bronze Naot sandals...I am going for comfort big time these days.
My feet and legs feel so good when I wear these shoes!!! And, they LOOK good, too!! BONUS! :)
Jeanne

Ladybug11

Cherry Bing

Mine are black...sounds boring but I love versatility!!!

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

I have a pair of black & white heels that I love, but can't wear now due to my foot surgery. I'm hoping some time I can wear them again!
Image Charlene

msseptmbr

Cherry Blossom

Those are very cute

MelissaM

Cherry Bing

black
Melissa
formally known as mkyanne

sandradee

Cherry Picker

tan and green flip flops

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

Well my favorites are actually my flip flops! lol I have almost every color, but my go to pair are black nike flip flop and they have cushions!! now that winter is here in FL I will wear ballerina slippers.. but my heart is always with flip flops always ready for the beach :D

msims6

Cherry Tart

My favorite color shoes have red on them even though i don't really have a red pair i wear my Merrill hiking shoes all the time. I have three pair of the same shoes just different colors. but my favorite ones have a little red as trim and that is why i had to have them.

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

green
Image ImageImage

Pamk258

Cherry Tart

blue and white merrill sandals

beachlover

Cherry Addict

these are my fav shoes, my white with pink Sketchers and they feel good!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Angie, this should be a good one! I just happen to have my "fav" shoes on, US Polo Assn Muckers!!!! Favorite colors.....black and/or brown!!!

Yep my barn shoes! I looked at the picture pretty close after taking it and laughed, geezzzz this floor is nasty. I spent all day Friday cleaning house! I intended to get out here to clean my scrap building, since the rain earlier in the week. One of the reasons I had the carpet torn out when we moved the building in was because of tracking so much mud around when you live on a farm. That's a Monday chore!!!! Got scrap first! I do have my priorities straight! ;)

Alissa103

Cherry Berry

tough call... but I think my favorite pair of shoes are a pair of navy flip flops

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

killarney_rose wrote:Angie, this should be a good one! I just happen to have my "fav" shoes on, US Polo Assn Muckers!!!!

Yep my barn shoes! I looked at the picture pretty close after taking it and laughed, geezzzz this floor is nasty. I spent all day Friday cleaning house! I intended to get out here to clean my scrap building, since the rain earlier in the week. One of the reasons I had the carpet torn out when we moved the building in was because of tracking so much mud around when you live on a farm. That's a Monday chore!!!! Got scrap first! I do have my priorities straight! ;)

these are awesom Kim!
Image~Angie~

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

I have a pair of black boot-looking clogs that I wear whenever I go out! They can be dressy or worn with a pair of jeans and oh so comfortable!
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

mitchmac

Cherry Blossom

I love my lime green floral shoes - they match my lime green floral skirt perfectly and I bought them a year apart!

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

black flip flops!

Carol

Sus79

Cherry Cola

These are my favorite shoes

ImageImageImageImageImage

jannyf

Cherry Bing

I LOVE my black glittery flip flops. They sit by the front door & I wear them every where (except for work!)
- Jan

akba15

Cherry Berry

My favorites are black for sure

Return to “Nov 2010 Crop”

Information