Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

hahahaha my evil planned work **WINNER**
winner **javalove**

please pm me your address!!

i deliberately slowed down the site :winkb: :winkb: :winkb: :winkb: so you would all do my fast scrap!!!

hee hee!!!!!!

for those inconvienced, I will offer a Shimmerz gift pack!

just post here how much you still love ACOT!!
~pam~

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Re: hahahaha my evil planned work **prize pack involved**
Dude! How could we not love it here? We just missed having Brandon around! :winkb:
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

lol good plan! I still love ACOT even if you don't love my computer lol!!

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

I totally LOVE ACOT!!!!!! I got booted, but I got back on... and I finished the fast scrap!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

-Tracy- wrote:Dude! How could we not love it here? We just missed having Brandon around! :winkb:
how DARE he sleep on a Saturday!!!!
~pam~

Alissa103

Cherry Berry

Of course I still love ACOT!!! And, actually, until I noticed other cherries posting about their server issues, I thought it was my computer being slow. :-D

Cherry Picker

IT WAS A GREAT FAST SCRAP!! I am glad I was able to get it loaded before the evil triangle messages started showing up!! and yes I do love ACOT I would have sat here for an hour retryng to load this page!!
Rona - my blog

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

i :inlove: ACOT!!!! best everything here!!
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

Scrappin13

Sweet Cherry Pie

I knew you were sneaky like that! I got my fast scrap done and after having problems getting back on the site, I got it uploaded! Yea!

I totally LOVE ACOT! The people here totally rock and besides the crops being so awesome, just the day to day things are so great.
Molly

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

Yes - I still LOOVE ACOT - although i c ould not get on for a bit - only made me love it more...like they say absence makes the heart grow fonder!:)
ImageImage Image
Ann

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

I STILL love ACOT - being cut off made me realise just how much I rely on this site
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

SewBee

Cherry Blossom

I think I tried to sign on when the slow down was happening.... I'm just glad it wasn't my computer. Sending some love and forgiveness. :-D

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

4peasinourpod wrote:
-Tracy- wrote:Dude! How could we not love it here? We just missed having Brandon around! :winkb:
how DARE he sleep on a Saturday!!!!

Sleep? He has babies there's no time for sleeping!
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Well I as frustrated as I was getting I never gave up. Building a layout was challenging enough when I was ready to submit and then lose it. I plan on being here the rest of the weekend no matter what. It has been just another challenge ACOT gives us. LOL.
 Image ImageImage

Scrappy69

Sweet Cherry Pie

Ok, I cried because I thought my computer was so jacked up I wouldn't get back on. I told my husband "I've been waiting for weeks for this and now I can't participate." CRYING! I'd say I love ACOT immensely!!!! :)

carrie123

Cherry Cola

I still love ACOT. I will be here through the good and the bad times!

P.S.

I am trying to my fast scrap done!

gine

Cherry Garcia

javalove

Cherry Bing

Of course I still love ACOT. Where else can you find such great scrappers, huge selection, and scrappy inspiration???
Lisa

Image Image

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

It would take a lot more than a slow site to make me stop loving ACOT! Heck, I just raced out did a run, came back drenched in sweat---threw some towels down on the computer chair--just so I could get to work on the fast scrap!

If that is not love and devotion--I don't know what is!!! LOL Oh yea...and as I was racing out the door to run--I told DH-- he had until I got back--or 10:00 to be on the computer---then I needed to get back on!

He ---did too--as soon as I came in the door, I heard the computer chair roll back and he got off! Come on--I even have my DH trained for ACOT crops!!! Now..that is LOVE!!!

jmo95

Cherry Cola

I love ACOT soooo much i was trying not only my desktop, but my laptop and Iphone as well. I just had to get on! Acot is such a great fun place!
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

Return to “Summer Crop 2010”

Information