We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

Re: October Afternoon Layout class!
ImageI started by cutting a piece of cream cardstock to 4x11 inches and inking the edges green.

I also cut a piece of Garden paper to Image9x2 inches.

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

lined both of these up on thePicnic table paper along with my photos..I did not adhere them at this point... I was just checking size. I had to trim down the width of my pictures a little bit to make them fit the page. But you could leave them at 4x6.Image

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

I next cut a greren strip of cs 1 inch wide and 12 inches long and the used my edge punch on it..ImageImage
I lined it up with the edge of the pictures, trimmed it to stop at the top oImagef the pics and the bottom of the paper and then adhered everything in place.

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

My next step was to start embellishing the layout. I started with a piece from thelabel stickers and placed it on the left hand side of the layout wher the photos and the cream paper and the green strip meet. Image

I then used an and sign from thealpahbet stickers and words from the word stickers to create a cluster..

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

My step was to work on a journaling area. I used one of the journaling cards that I matted in a mactching green cs.Image

and placed it in the center of the page on the bottom . Image

Next step was to embellish it a little bit. I used a flower fromt he accent stickers page. Image

in the bottom rightImage corner of the card then I added some of leaf stickers around it like this..

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Loving this class!

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

Next I cut the tail off the kite sticker and placed it on the right hand side of the title block, and topped it with a flower. Image

At this point I started working on my title..I used a label sticker directly below the first cluster and added some October Afternoon letter stickers for the first half of my title.Image

using another label sticker and the same letter stickers I placed another portion of title on the right hand side of the layout bordering on the kite tail then used the Alphabet stickers to creat the center of my title

ImageImage

I then finished off my title with some Thickers.Image

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

My next step was to add some extra bling to the layout. I used 2 word stickers ont he left had side of the page.Image

I then added some stickles to different areas around the layout.

ImageImageImageImage

As a final touch I added some bling along the left hand side..ImageImage

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

The last step is add some journaling to the journaling block. here again is the completed layout and sketch...

ImageImage

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Love all the subtle bling you used on this page.

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

I hope you have enjoyed seeing how to turn a sketch into a completed layout...can not wait to see what yours look like...make sure to put them in the gallery under the October Afternoon class....and on Wednesday at noontime random winner from all the entries will be for an American Crafts prize pack!

Please pm me if you have any questions

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Thanks so much...I'm gonna try these later today or tomorrow.

sghartman

Cherry Blossom

Great layouts!! I finally finished the first one, and now the baby is awake. I'll have to come back during her afternoon nap to work on the other two. Thanks for some great layout and some wonderful ideas!!!

scraptag

Cherry Cola

so fun! I can't wait to get me some of that OA.

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

beautiful LOS!! I will have to get to work on these---imagine--actually USING my OA instead of just looking at it and putting it back away! LOL

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Here are my 2 layouts! Thank you these were super fun to make!

ImageImage 

kguercio

Cherry Bing

Love these los! I can't wait to start using this paper!
****Kelly****

Return to “NSD Crop 2010”