We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

SiriF

Cherry Blossom

Re: Hello!! Is there anybody out there????????
Where do you live milmomma?

immom2anc

Sweet Cherry Pie

Not til 6am est, I'm assuming. That's the next scheduled event. :)
**Kristen**
My photography: http://www.kristencarterphotography.com
Image Image ImageImage Image

countryliving2

Cherry Blossom

sfjortoft wrote:Nope. we´re all alone! We sohuld get some points to hand out to ourself for keeping the crop going!!! :winkb:
I like the way you think!
Nan

SiriF

Cherry Blossom

immom2anc wrote:Not til 6am est, I'm assuming. That's the next scheduled event. :)

But we didn´t get challenge 14 either....

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Hi, I just got online. I had wanted to be online yesterday afternoon, but it did not happen. I have to sleep sometime! I got all of four hours yesterday. It is rough at work tonight, trying to stay awake. I love to read all of your posts. Good morning!
Bibi

SiriF

Cherry Blossom

Good morning Bibi!

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

sfjortoft wrote:Where do you live milmomma?

South Korea for now :) It is Sunday night here now. We are getting ready for exercises/school tomorrow :-D

Judy19

Sweet Cherry Pie

Yes, it is quiet. I´ve actually been working on an album of pictures from my Dad´s 90th birthday. Haven´t ever done any challenges before - don´t know if I could work fast enough. Anyway, I´ve been very involved in the album...

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Just rolled out of bed!

Lynda

Judy19

Sweet Cherry Pie

1grandma wrote:Hi, I just got online. I had wanted to be online yesterday afternoon, but it did not happen. I have to sleep sometime! I got all of four hours yesterday. It is rough at work tonight, trying to stay awake. I love to read all of your posts. Good morning!
Good morning!

countryliving2

Cherry Blossom

Judy19 wrote:Yes, it is quiet. I´ve actually been working on an album of pictures from my Dad´s 90th birthday. Haven´t ever done any challenges before - don´t know if I could work fast enough. Anyway, I´ve been very involved in the album...
Wow! Your dad is going to love it. When is his bd?
Nan

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I have been looking at the board and what all of you have been talking about. I find it interesting that some are actually scrapping! It is too difficult for me to scrap and play on the computer. It stifles my creativity, my train of thought and desire. I just want to talk with all of you.
Bibi

Return to “NSD Crop 2010”