Webster's Live Chat HERE! Sign In & Welcome!

The place to chat and mingle with Scrapbook Celebrities!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

mjmarmo
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 58

Re: Webster's Live Chat HERE! Sign In & Welcome!

Post by mjmarmo »

How long does it take to design a new line?
Gabrielle P.
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 6

Post by Gabrielle P. »

Stacey....I know I'm on the Classic team but I have to say I LOVE the Clean & Simple papers to base my layouts on (background paper)....then I start building up on top of them! :)
brandinoneill
Cherry Tart

Post by brandinoneill »

MamaK321 wrote:Brandin, you mentioned a new release coming soon... Best Friends? Can you give us any ideas of the color scheme, special patterns and most importantly, the embellishments??

and a side note, some of our community was just voicing their desire for a Baby's First Christmas line. I know you've done more than one Xmas line this season but maybe put it in your hat for next year? ;)

I just got goosebumps! Baby's First Christmas! adorable...ok, now don't tell any other companies that one ;o)

The Best Friends will be shown next week & I SO LOVE the embellis for this line!
ErinBlegen
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 62

Post by ErinBlegen »

lesmitch wrote:i have never done a mini I think i need to now, lovely work ladies
This was my first mini and I had a blast- and it's SO easy with the craftbox supplies!! I created my entire mini with the contents of that box!
Kay Rogers
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 182

Post by Kay Rogers »

PC8759 wrote:also love acot, and I may be closest of all only live about 7-8 miles away, love the warehouse sales!! Great customer service! I send lots of friends over there!

The warehouse sales are AWESOME! It's like a kid in a candy store!!!
PC8759
Cherry Tart

Post by PC8759 »

kguercio wrote:
staceymichu wrote:I have always loved WP...I fell even harder with the addition of Clean & Simple
what do you love about that new side of things?

I love the Clean & Simple lines, they are easier for me to use. I struggle with the other beautiful papers, sometimes, because I just don't know where to begin, another reason why I like the blog to see how you guys use it.
been a while since did a mini, and I get overwhelmed too with so many beautiful papers to use, where to begin. Looks like I should make one again, yours is beautiful!!
butterfly843
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 874

Post by butterfly843 »

I love your blog, always so inspired by all the dt layouts and projects.
brandinoneill
Cherry Tart

Post by brandinoneill »

mjmarmo wrote:How long does it take to design a new line?

great question....it can take 3 days (seriously, crazy though) or months....like right now. I'm in a mini rut! haha, but then magic happens in one night, all at once & then a collection is born.
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3709

Post by blbabe1234 »

brandinoneill wrote:
MamaK321 wrote:Brandin, you mentioned a new release coming soon... Best Friends? Can you give us any ideas of the color scheme, special patterns and most importantly, the embellishments??

and a side note, some of our community was just voicing their desire for a Baby's First Christmas line. I know you've done more than one Xmas line this season but maybe put it in your hat for next year? ;)

I just got goosebumps! Baby's First Christmas! adorable...ok, now don't tell any other companies that one ;o)

The Best Friends will be shown next week & I SO LOVE the embellis for this line!

Can't wait for that Best Friends collection. I scrap my friends all the time. But I am curious to know the color scheme as well.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
mjmarmo
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 58

Post by mjmarmo »

Love making minis
brandinoneill
Cherry Tart

Post by brandinoneill »

butterfly843 wrote:I love your blog, always so inspired by all the dt layouts and projects.
Thanks so much Jen. We are working hard daily to make sure you get fresh, inspiring topics
Gabrielle P.
Cherry Tart

Post by Gabrielle P. »

ErinBlegen wrote:
lesmitch wrote:i have never done a mini I think i need to now, lovely work ladies
This was my first mini and I had a blast- and it's SO easy with the craftbox supplies!! I created my entire mini with the contents of that box!
That was your first mini Erin?? WOW! you rocked it hon!
brandinoneill
Cherry Tart

Post by brandinoneill »

blbabe1234 wrote:
brandinoneill wrote:

Can't wait for that Best Friends collection. I scrap my friends all the time. But I am curious to know the color scheme as well.

color scheme is different shapes of blue, kisses of yellow, pinks & browns.
PC8759
Cherry Tart

Post by PC8759 »

brandinoneill wrote:

Please, please make Baby's first Christmas, I just became a grandma 6 days ago.ooooooh so exciting!!!! Can't wait to scrap my new grandson!!!
ErinBlegen
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 62

Post by ErinBlegen »

GabrielleP wrote:
ErinBlegen wrote:
Aww, thanks :)~ I just went with it, it was fun!
kellyfoster
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 1

Post by kellyfoster »

color scheme is different shapes of blue, kisses of yellow, pinks & browns.[/quote]

Ooooh I can't wait to see!! Sounds lovely!
brandinoneill
Cherry Tart

Post by brandinoneill »

GabrielleP wrote:Stacey....I know I'm on the Classic team but I have to say I LOVE the Clean & Simple papers to base my layouts on (background paper)....then I start building up on top of them! :)
I never realized that Gabi ♥
Cards4Ever
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 216

Post by Cards4Ever »

PC8759 wrote:
brandinoneill wrote:

Please, please make Baby's first Christmas, I just became a grandma 6 days ago.ooooooh so exciting!!!! Can't wait to scrap my new grandson!!!

Congrats.
Mandi My Blog
Anabelle
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 5

Post by Anabelle »

GabrielleP wrote:
ErinBlegen wrote:
That's exactly what I was going to say.
Gabrielle P.
Cherry Tart

Post by Gabrielle P. »

I'd love to be a fly on the wall and just spend an afternoon watching Brandin design her collections ....errr, did that sound stalkerish? rofl!

Return to “The Cherry Loft”