LAST DAY to save 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS

JulieAnnC

Cherry Tart

Re: My Mind's Eye Live Chat HERE!
I think if you guys checked out abc4.com there is a link to the show (Good Things Utah) and they usually have information about the scrap projects they do. I've also seen the things she has created on Amber's blog.

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

AmberPacker wrote:
averys_mom wrote:Any hints as to what we'll be seeing from Summer CHA? ;)

I have actually created some projects for Christmas with they new collections. I think that's all I can say, but I can tell you that you will love them both!

That's exciting! When will we get to see them?
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

AmberPacker wrote:

I have actually created some projects for Christmas with they new collections. I think that's all I can say, but I can tell you that you will love them both!
Ooh, cool! Christmas stuff would be nice.
Image Image

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

AmberPacker wrote:

Can't wait to see those!
ImageImage 

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

AmberPacker wrote:

Awesome! Can't wait until we start seeing sneak peeks for CHA! MME is always at the top of my list!

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Can you show us one of your layouts? One of your favorite ones?

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

juliecordero wrote:I think if you guys checked out abc4.com there is a link to the show (Good Things Utah) and they usually have information about the scrap projects they do. I've also seen the things she has created on Amber's blog.

I'm gonna check that out.

maryplus5

Sweet Cherry Pie

Can't wait to see the new ones!! Abbey Road was one of my all time favorites! I kept going back for more and more!

JulieAnnC

Cherry Tart

I haven't picked up Lil Robots yet, but I want it so bad! I have a 2 1/2 year old boy it would be perfect for!

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

hey ladies! I love MME too :D

AmberPacker

Cherry Tart

TCherry wrote:When you're in a rut where do you go or what do you do for inspiration

Magazines (look at the ads). SONGS - I love songs! There are so many inspirational lyrics. They are good for titles or just direction. I like to play them over and over (it annoys my sons).

cynderellaj

Cherry Cola

Amber - now that you work for a scrapbook company and it has become a job instead of a hobby, do you still find scrapbooking as fun as you always did?? I know I would hate to do my job in my free time **LOL**
Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Renee wrote:Can you show us one of your layouts? One of your favorite ones?

Renee...get out of my head...I was thinking the same thing. :-D
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage

She’s Crafty

Cherry Blossom

Loving the little Robots, but don't know how to use them for my 13 year old son!

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

juliecordero wrote:I haven't picked up Lil Robots yet, but I want it so bad! I have a 2 1/2 year old boy it would be perfect for!
I ordered it from here and used almost all of it already I have a page in my gallery here, It's perfect for boys! you will love it!

JulieAnnC

Cherry Tart

cynderellaj wrote:Amber - now that you work for a scrapbook company and it has become a job instead of a hobby, do you still find scrapbooking as fun as you always did?? I know I would hate to do my job in my free time **LOL**

That is a great question!

heidi

Site Admin

You can catch Amber on Good Things Utah ONLINE

Fantastic ideas!

AmberPacker

Cherry Tart

juliecordero wrote:How and when did you get started scrapbooking Amber?

I actually started teaching in my local scrapbook store about 7 years ago. I actually wasn't a scrapbooker, but needed a little extrs $ since my oldest was a baby. I created some pages and they hired. It didn't take me long to fall in love with it!

JulieAnnC

Cherry Tart

shayla_rose wrote:
juliecordero wrote:I haven't picked up Lil Robots yet, but I want it so bad! I have a 2 1/2 year old boy it would be perfect for!
I ordered it from here and used almost all of it already I have a page in my gallery here, It's perfect for boys! you will love it!

As soon as I finish making baby announcements (I'm due in a few weeks with a little girl!) I'll have to get it. That line is so cute!

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

AmberPacker wrote:
milmomma wrote:Are you a coffee drinker then? Or is it Coke?

Mountain Dew. I know I'd lose weight if I got off it! (wink)

MD is called Green coke in our house :) A good friend drinks it a lot. I'm a red coke girl. (coca cola)

Return to “The Cherry Loft”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee