Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

brandinoneill

Cherry Tart

Re: Webster's Live Chat HERE! Sign In & Welcome!
PC8759 wrote:
brandinoneill wrote:
MamaK321 wrote:Brandin, you mentioned a new release coming soon... Best Friends? Can you give us any ideas of the color scheme, special patterns and most importantly, the embellishments??

and a side note, some of our community was just voicing their desire for a Baby's First Christmas line. I know you've done more than one Xmas line this season but maybe put it in your hat for next year? ;)

I just got goosebumps! Baby's First Christmas! adorable...ok, now don't tell any other companies that one ;o)

The Best Friends will be shown next week & I SO LOVE the embellis for this line!
Please, please make Baby's first Christmas, I just became a grandma 6 days ago.ooooooh so exciting!!!! Can't wait to scrap my new grandson!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! I have a feeling this little boy will be well loved by you :o)

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

GabrielleP wrote:
ErinBlegen wrote:
lesmitch wrote:i have never done a mini I think i need to now, lovely work ladies
This was my first mini and I had a blast- and it's SO easy with the craftbox supplies!! I created my entire mini with the contents of that box!
That was your first mini Erin?? WOW! you rocked it hon!

Wow Erin, you DID rock that mini.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

dianabrodeur

Cherry Tart

GabrielleP wrote:I'd love to be a fly on the wall and just spend an afternoon watching Brandin design her collections ....errr, did that sound stalkerish? rofl!

LOL! I am sure we would all be right there with you!

heidi

Site Admin

We'll be selecting a couple of chat participants to win some Webster's Goodies! So be sure to check your email tomorrow!

ErinBlegen

Cherry Tart

GabrielleP wrote:I'd love to be a fly on the wall and just spend an afternoon watching Brandin design her collections ....errr, did that sound stalkerish? rofl!
Being a fly on the wall doesn't sound as bad as hiding outside her window in a black hooded sweatshirt...LOL!!

mjmarmo

Cherry Blossom

That would be fun Gabrielle.

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I love your blog and new lines of paper.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Stacey M.

Cherry Tart

LOL...that would be so interestingI imagine out loud thinking, pacing with snacks and then kicking oneself over snacks, and brillance!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

kellyfoster wrote:color scheme is different shapes of blue, kisses of yellow, pinks & browns.

Ooooh I can't wait to see!! Sounds lovely![/quote]

That definetly sounds gorgeous!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

kguercio

Cherry Bing

GabrielleP wrote:Stacey....I know I'm on the Classic team but I have to say I LOVE the Clean & Simple papers to base my layouts on (background paper)....then I start building up on top of them! :)
Ohhhh, that is a good idea!
****Kelly****

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

lmao!! That is so funny to visualize! Can imagine the eyes flies being red recording her every move to watch over again!
~ Carissa ~

Kay Rogers

Cherry Tart

LOL! Not at all!

brandinoneill

Cherry Tart

Well....I have to sign off now. You know how I mentioned some collections take days, some months, well the Best Friend one still needs last minute TLC...and the DT knows, they haven't even seen it yet! Need to go cross the T's and dot the i's now. I love chatting with all of you!♥♥♥

dianabrodeur

Cherry Tart

heidi wrote:We'll be selecting a couple of chat participants to win some Webster's Goodies! So be sure to check your email tomorrow!

How awesome is that! Good luck ladies! Whoever wins it is going to love the goodies!

ernstem

Cherry Cola

blbabe1234 wrote:
kellyfoster wrote:color scheme is different shapes of blue, kisses of yellow, pinks & browns.

Ooooh I can't wait to see!! Sounds lovely!

That definetly sounds gorgeous![/quote]
Def't a line to check out soon.......sounds pretty

kellyfoster

Cherry Tart

ErinBlegen wrote:
Being a fly on the wall doesn't sound as bad as hiding outside her window in a black hooded sweatshirt...LOL!!

Ok wait, Erin, you sound like you have experience here...

heidi

Site Admin

DolphinSoul wrote:

lmao!! That is so funny to visualize! Can imagine the eyes flies being red recording her every move to watch over again!

Ha! Hilarious!

Anabelle

Cherry Tart

dianabrodeur wrote:

LOL! I am sure we would all be right there with you!

OK, Brandin. You'd better get a camera set up in your design cave!

dianabrodeur

Cherry Tart

I need to run as well. I have company waiting for me. It was so nice to meet everyone!

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Brandin, do you design all the lines for WP's? You are one very talented woman. Love what you come up with.
 Image ImageImage

Return to “The Cherry Loft”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee