Take an EXTRA 10% off everything with code EXTRA10

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Re: new person
Welcome to ACOT!

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

Welcome! I hope you stick around - it is a great place.
ImageImage Image
Ann

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Wow, guess I'm behind Welcoming you! Glad you came to join us here at ACOT. This is one of the most wonderful group of scrappers and people
anywhere!! So Welcome , welcome, welcome and looking forward to getting to know you!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

txbelle26

Cherry Cola

Welcome!
~Jeanne~

*There's two kinds of people in this world,
those that can focus and those that HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!

FairyMouseMom

Cherry Addict

Welcome to ACOT
Egle ~ Let the things you love be your escape. ~
I am addicted to alphabets!....and papers.....and....

Image Image Image

Tinkeringjo

Cherry Tart

oh my gosh what a wonderful welcome, and they still come :) cool beans!... ayla ... sorry i missed your question last night, nutella hotchocolate.. just heat a cup of milk on the stove add 1 tsp of cocoa powder and a big spoon of nutella, a little sugar if you must, and let the nutella melt. it is absolutely devine. mmmmm!.

milmomma ... hybrid scrapping is completely and utterly new to me, never ever done it, so that would be interesting to learn.

thanks once again ladies. :)

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Tinkeringjo wrote:oh my gosh what a wonderful welcome, and they still come :) cool beans!... ayla ... sorry i missed your question last night, nutella hotchocolate.. just heat a cup of milk on the stove add 1 tsp of cocoa powder and a big spoon of nutella, a little sugar if you must, and let the nutella melt. it is absolutely devine. mmmmm!.

milmomma ... hybrid scrapping is completely and utterly new to me, never ever done it, so that would be interesting to learn.

thanks once again ladies. :)
Thanks! and I was right....i think this is something the boys will love. I think we'll wait for colder weather though lol.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Tinkeringjo

Cherry Tart

Well here in the UK its either cold or wet, or both lol so hot chocolate all year round lol. yes something your boys will love i have no doubt :)

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Tinkeringjo wrote:Well here in the UK its either cold or wet, or both lol so hot chocolate all year round lol. yes something your boys will love i have no doubt :)
It's been a hot summer, although a cool front came through yesterday and our forecast today is for a high of 75....definitely a welcome change!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Tinkeringjo

Cherry Tart

i don't really do so well in the heat, certainly an autumn (fall) kinda gal.

Ayla

Cherry Addict

We get a fair amount of snow, and I have a mild form of Seasonal Affective Disorder, so winter time really gets to me (thankfully I have discovered tanners, which makes a world of difference for me), and I just love spring! I love fall too, with the smells and colors...Michigan falls are beautiful. But spring....when the world reawakens, the flowers burst into bloom...color rejoins the world instead of gray......spring is my favorite!
 Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Ayla wrote:
Tinkeringjo wrote:Well here in the UK its either cold or wet, or both lol so hot chocolate all year round lol. yes something your boys will love i have no doubt :)
It's been a hot summer, although a cool front came through yesterday and our forecast today is for a high of 75....definitely a welcome change!

I cannot wait til cooler weather! Your high was not even our lowest! Our lows have been 80-84!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Tinkeringjo

Cherry Tart

sounds beautiful.. i have to say spring here, in the country is pretty spectacular.. i should get some snaps and layouts up. oh reminds me ive not even been to the gallery here yet. so much to see and do :)

wahoo_mom

Cherry Garcia

Hello and welcome!
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Welcome! I like your pic.
Bibi

Return to “The Cherry Loft”