We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

:D hello croppers!
well here we are.... the final hours... the end of the crop. :( {someone pass the tissues please}

Have you scrapped a lot?

chatted a lot?

played a lot?

won a lot?

praised a lot?

anything left on your 'Crop To Do' List?

~I had a great time hosting the hottie bingo earlier tonight, took a break to clean the kitchen and make dinner and even got some gallery praise in there.
Image Image

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

Re: :D hello croppers!
I'm still scrappin' away! Hope to get quite a few more challenges done before the deadline!

megamay

Cherry Cola

Im here, all ready to end this crop with a bang. just an FYI, Im going to have to take a 5 or 10 min break here in a few mins, to read DD a story. but Ive got DH doing the teeth brushing and pjs and stuff. :winkb:

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I've played a lot, left gallery praise a lot, and did some digi scrapping!

ETA: I've also won a bunch of points, went up a Cherry rank, and had a blast!

ImageImage Image Image  

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

just waiting for the very last challenge! it's been a GREAT weekend :-D :-D
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

Sim6ba

Cherry Berry

Just playin the games all weekend!!
~MARILYN~

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I'm still working! Thank you for a fun time!
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Played a lot, shopped a lot, scrapped a little... hoping to scrap some more!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

WOOHOO!!! I accomplished one of my goals--- I completed EVERY single Fast scrap!!!!

I have also completed a couple challenges--but don't think I will finish them all..... I have earned some points....left some praise...chatted.... I think I did it all!

Woohoo!! Thank you for a wonderful weekend!!!

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

sniff sniff ! I've managed to do a bit of everything
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

karibear

Cherry Blossom

I've played some games, but I haven't been able to be here as much as I would've liked...had to work yesterday, and today was spent at the funeral home. I've lost 2 Aunts in 2 weeks.....Mom's large family is getting smaller and smaller. I don't like this part of being a grown up...losing loved ones as they age and pass on...

cynderellaj

Cherry Cola

Have you scrapped a lot? Yeah - I have done a nice amount of scrapping, not all of it crop related.

chatted a lot? Of course

played a lot? Absolutely

won a lot? Not really, but that is ok...I just like the fun...the points are just a bonus

praised a lot? Umm...no....I SUCK at praising.....I am willing to admit it

anything left on your 'Crop To Do' List? Just gonna keep scrapping as ideas hit me and see what I accomplish by the time I feel ready to go to bed
Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!

scrappie_stacie

Cherry Bomb

Have you scrapped a lot? NOPE

chatted a lot? More than usual :-)

played a lot? Absolutely!

won a lot? I did pretty well

praised a lot? Yep... I was spreadin' the love in the gallery!

anything left on your 'Crop To Do' List? Hoping to get a few of the challenges done either tonite or tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------

bfaretra

Cherry Bing

karibear wrote:I've played some games, but I haven't been able to be here as much as I would've liked...had to work yesterday, and today was spent at the funeral home. I've lost 2 Aunts in 2 weeks.....Mom's large family is getting smaller and smaller. I don't like this part of being a grown up...losing loved ones as they age and pass on...

sorry about your recent losses - it is one part of being a "grown up" that really sucks (if I can use that word)

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hi! I'm fixing dinner & watching the end of the Olympics. Will check back in here for the last hour after we eat.
Image Image

Hearts0314

Sweet Cherry Pie

Its been a blast! I've played ALOT! and gotten a few points here and there...
~*~ Marlene ~*~

bfaretra

Cherry Bing

Have you scrapped a lot? none at all

chatted a lot?enough to move up a rank (I think I had needed 60 more to do that)

played a lot? as much as I could but not as much as I wanted

won a lot? a little (mostly sprinkles) - but playing bingo is so much fun that who cares who wins

praised a lot? not sure if "a lot" describes it since I do not know what others have done

anything left on your 'Crop To Do' List? - I finished loading my Feb photo photo hunt photos what what is left is just cropping and doing at least 1 of 2 challenges tomorrow night & one was the real goal

~I had a great time hosting the hottie bingo earlier tonight, took a break to clean the kitchen and make dinner and even got some gallery praise in there. I am sorry that I missed the hottie bingo :bluewaiting:

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

I actually scrapped a lot. Miss playing a lot of the games.
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

beachlover

Cherry Addict

yes, yes, yes and yes :-D BUT, I want to get more of these challenges done, they really rock!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I've mostly chatted. I did one challenge last night :)

Return to “February Crop 2010”