Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

shd-katy

Cherry Tart

ScrapHD Questions answered!
There are so many new ACOT/ScrapHD accounts I wanted to start a forum to answer any questions you all may have! Want to know more about why you should become a Club Member?? How to do certain things in the builder??

We're giving memberships away during the crop too! You could win one just by posting on this forum!Post a question, tip, comment, link to your layouts, whatever you want!

Also, be sure to join our live chats on SATURDAY at 12pm and 7pm (you can win there too!!!!)

And just so you know...if you become a yearly Club Member by the end of this weekends crop (Sunday 10pm) you'll get a $5 ACOT coupon AND be entered to win your 2nd year free!! If you become a monthly Club Member by the the of the crop you'll be entered to win the rest of your year FREE!!!

Learn more here http://www.acherryontop.com/article?a=9521 It's Free to get started!
Make sure to choose A Cherry on Top as your retailer when you create an account on ScrapHD!

ncokely

Cherry Cola

Re: ScrapHD Questions answered!
Do you have to have special software?
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

what the difference between scrapHD and photoshop?
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

Sweyo

Cherry Picker

Stupid question I know, but what is ScrapHD?
Stephanie http://www.quiltedscrapper.blogspot.com/
Independent Close to My Heart Consultant

shd-katy

Cherry Tart

Nope! It is all web based, nothing to download or save on your computer! It is pre-loaded with thousands of backgrounds and embellies from 14 of the top paper manufacturers and 4 of ACOT's own digi-designers :)
Make sure to choose A Cherry on Top as your retailer when you create an account on ScrapHD!

shd-katy

Cherry Tart

GRACEpunches5 wrote:what the difference between scrapHD and photoshop?

ScrapHD is what I affectionately call a "dumbed down photoshop" you still get many of the features that you get in photoshop, but it is WAY easier to do with ScrapHD!

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

can you add more digital items to it? Does it work with the digital stuff you already have?
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

shd-katy

Cherry Tart

Sweyo wrote:Stupid question I know, but what is ScrapHD?

ScrapHD is a new digital scrapbooking application that you can do right from ACOT! You can upload your photos, choose from thousands of backgrounds and embellishments, save your scrapbooks, and share them all across the web.

Pattiespassion

Cherry Tart

deerewife wrote:can you add more digital items to it? Does it work with the digital stuff you already have?

Thats a good question and one I'd be interested in hearing
PattiM
{Pattie's passion}

Scrapping Is My Passion

shd-katy

Cherry Tart

deerewife wrote:can you add more digital items to it? Does it work with the digital stuff you already have?

Yes, you can as just one of the Club Member benefits ($9.99/mo or $99/yr.) you can upload any jpg. or .png file which is awesome cuz you can utilize that digi-stash :)

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

How hard is it to use if you have never done digi?
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

shd-katy

Cherry Tart

naney1952 wrote:How hard is it to use if you have never done digi?

I Love this question, because it isn't hard at all, its super easy! You literally drag and drop your photos/embellishments/backgrounds onto the canvas and resize/edit with the click of a mouse. You don't have to learn any complicated layering techniques or anything either. You literally highlight an item and push the 'backwards' or 'forwards' key and you can place things in different layers.

This is without a doubt one of the easiest ways to digiscrap you'll find

immom2anc

Sweet Cherry Pie

Do you have access to all the digi items as a member, or do you have to purchase additional kits/embellishments/papers as you create?
**Kristen**
My photography: http://www.kristencarterphotography.com
Image Image ImageImage Image

shd-katy

Cherry Tart

immom2anc wrote:Do you have access to all the digi items as a member, or do you have to purchase additional kits/embellishments/papers as you create?

As a member you have UNLIMITED access to all of the designs - there are no extra fees once you sign up.

Did I mention who our designs are from???

Free Designs: Laura Burger, Danielle Young, Amy Teets, Kelly Shults, and a handful from our manufacturer partners
Club Designs: 7gypsies, American Crafts, Art Gone Wild, Imaginisce, Jenni Bowlin, KaiserCraft, Karen Foster, Mrs. Grossman's, My Mind's Eye, Piggy Tales, SEI, Teresa Collins, Three Bugs in a Rug, and We R Memory Keepers!!!

Kristin

Cherry Cola

AND..................... ACOT will be emailing a $5 ACOT Gift Certificate to those who sign up for the annual membership during the crop :winkb:

scrappin44

Cherry Blossom

is it like pse, or is it much easier. I know I love the papers that can be use.
ImageImage

shd-katy

Cherry Tart

scrappin44 wrote:is it like pse, or is it much easier. I know I love the papers that can be use.

WAY easier...and when i say WAY, i really mean WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ;)

Aimeeee

Cherry Blossom

This sounds similar to how ScrapBlog works but better. Easy digi, that's the only kind for me!
Aimee - Mommy to Drew (6), Carter, Brenna, and Emily (3)

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

I've been playing around with it the last couple days and am thinking about buying it after the chat tomorrow. Will you add different products during the year and will the ones that are available now be available forever?
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

doviana

Sweet Cherry Pie

Can you just pay monthly or do you have to pay for the whole year at once...

Return to “February Crop 2010”