Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Beth-W

Featured Guest Coordinator

What kind of scrapper are you?
Are you slow? Fast? Digi? Paper? 12x12? alter art? Like to listen to music? Scrap with others?

Give me the details....

I am a slow, paper scrapper. I prefer 12x12 pages but also like making cards and LOs. The only time I enjoy scrapping with people is when Leslie Raechele and Stephanie are there. :inlove:
~Beth
"Make it bigger, make it badder, make it awesome" -Duff Goldman
"They need a hero to tell them that sometimes the impossible can become possible, if you're AWESOME!" -Rhino

http://latteonthebrain.blogspot.com/

ImageImage

ChrissyTina

Cherry Bing

Re: What kind of scrapper are you?
I am sloooooow. I use paper. As far as being a social scrapper, I'm not sure. I guess I can do both.
Chrissy

scrap-o-holic

Cherry Bing

i'm an alone scrapper. i love crops but i get nothing done b/c i'm too distracted with talking! lol lately, i'm making mostly mini albums using kits. my mojo's been missing so i figure that's better than nothing! :-D
Sometimes the one you think is your knight in shining armour might actually turn out to be a retard in tin foil!

Aimeeee

Cherry Blossom

I'm a slow, paper, 12x12 scrapper. I enjoy scrapping with other people, but usually scrap alone. I like to make cards too.
Aimee - Mommy to Drew (6), Carter, Brenna, and Emily (3)

beachlover

Cherry Addict

slllooooow, straight paper and used to stick to 12x12 until I started joining the ACOT crops, now I adore mini albums of all shapes :-D :-D :-D
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

I'm a slow digi scrapper because I'm still learning some techniques. I usually scrap listening to music...all kinds of music.
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

Paper. Slow as molasses. 12x12 and lots of mini albums! I like tv or music in the background. I scrap alone. I'm a loner... a rebel. :winkb:

harper828

Cherry Bing

I'm a slow scrapper also, it takes me a few days to glue down my pictures/embellishments. I like 12 x 12, usually have tv on and I like scrapping with my mom. Sometimes, I take a picture of the page and send to my aunt to get her opinion too. If I was more organized, I would go to more crops.
Live, Love and Create

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

I'm a slow scrapper too! I love sketches and use them often in my pages. I don't have any scrapping buddies...so I scrap alone:bluesad:

Carol

scrapbookmary

Cherry Bing

well............my 3 year old granddaughter said, "Grandma, you're not OLD..........you's just SLOW".........I think I'm a SLOW scrapper...........
...... but age is such a triumph over youth,
again, because you moved across the years to here.
Leaving there where it belongs
for youth to come along and re-discover. by Rod McKuen

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

I am a moderate paper scrapper-some days/LOs I am slow, some I am fast. I like having some sort of background noise when I scrap, either the radio or the TV. I do 12x12 pages, although I have started some 6x12 LOs. And, I find that I get more done when I scrap alone, which is all of the time anymore since I have no one around me to scrap with.

handerful

Cherry Cropper

I am a slow paper scrapper - 12 x 12. I like to crop at home as well as with friends. If I am at a crop, I like the music on. When I scrap at home, it is usually quiet.
Image Image
RACHEL

pebbles831

Cherry Picker

I'm a slow scrapper. I have 4 little kids. I work on a page for 10 minutes or less, then walk away and help the kids. I keep coming back to that page doing a little at a time. I wish I could scrap faster, but with little ones that is hard.
- Shannon -
Mom of 4, ages 7, 6, 5, and 3
Air Force Wife
You can check out our adventures in Okinawa, Japan on my blog!
My Blog

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

I am a sllloooowww scrapper. I do mainly 12x12 paper LOS---some cards---though I do have an 8x8 pet album that I like the size of.

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

when I paper scrap - I can take days to complete a LO. As a digi scrapper - I scrap much faster.
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

i am a fast scrapper. if i have to think on what to do i normally don't scrap the picture or just start over. i love paper and digi!
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

Renea

Cherry Tart

I am a theme scrapper. I get more done if I focus on one type of paper and embelishments in a day. I'll work only on School layouts one day and maybe Christmas or Birthday Layouts another day. If I bounce back and forth I have every flat surface covered with paper and stickers, etc. But if I focus on one theme at a time, I get twice as much done and have more fun. I like working alone and with other scrappers.

bay63

Cherry Bing

I am definately slow paper scrapper! I have a bunch of unjournaled 12X12 layouts. Mostly I scraplift.
ImageImage Image

sadie_mae

Cherry Blossom

I am a paper scrapper!!! But I have a secret...I love to scraplift digital layouts. It is sort of a personal challange to make my layout with tangible items to look just like the digital version.

doviana

Sweet Cherry Pie

I am a massive power scrapper - I SCRAP when I have time and can do a ton of paper layouts in s short weekend...

Return to “February Crop 2010”