We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Sweyo

Cherry Picker

Re: ***ClearSnap SMOOCHES SPRITZ Class***
If you don't press to hard, could you use thickers?
Stephanie http://www.quiltedscrapper.blogspot.com/
Independent Close to My Heart Consultant

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

I found a piece of scrap paper that I had in my stash that I felt I no longer needed. You can use any paper you want.

I used a Crafters workshop template for these pictures. And enabler that I am, we just got a ton of new ones in the shop.

SUS ImageImageImage

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Sweyo wrote:If you don't press to hard, could you use thickers?

I am assuming yes. But I am not sure how the textures on the different thickers would work. I would think the fabric or foam ones would be great. Not sure about the puffy or chipboard ones. Hope that helps! :)
SUS ImageImageImage

immom2anc

Sweet Cherry Pie

I'm here & listening intently. I love paint, but an easier way to paint would be awesome!! :)
**Kristen**
My photography: http://www.kristencarterphotography.com
Image Image ImageImage Image

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

What I did is I gently (dang I use that word alot here...lol) taped The Crafters Workshop template to my scrap paper. I used an anywhere hole punch and punched along where I wanted my shape to be. Reason I am doing this, is I did not want to smooch or paint my template.

I then had this scrap paper to use as a template and not ruin my plastic one. I adhered the paper to the white cardstock I wanted to use. Placed them in the box and used the RED smooches to spray both the papers attached.

SUS ImageImageImage

Sweyo

Cherry Picker

Thanks. Another questions, since never seen these before. If you painted chipboard fist, could you use this ontop of that to give it some bang!

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Sweyo wrote:Thanks. Another questions, since never seen these before. If you painted chipboard fist, could you use this ontop of that to give it some bang!
yes, you could, but I think that would be a waste. I would use GLimmer Mist for that instead. THis really has great coverage. :)
SUS ImageImageImage

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

This is what my paper looked like before my little guy took it. :-D

I loved the way it looked with the spritz against the side. So I laid this aside and taped another piece of scrap paper along the top of another piece of cardstock and sprayed the gold color (ooooohhh my sooo yummy) along that.

Here you can see that look and the other template I ended up using.

SUS ImageImageImage

Sweyo

Cherry Picker

Thanks!

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

For me....Smooch is not something you will do a whole page with, but it does give you direction and helps adds accent and SPARKLE to a page. I started off taping a piece of scrap paper over a white 12x12 sheet of Bazzill, so I would have a straight edged line of color. I decided to build my layout around the shimmer strip and sprayed flourish. It was fun to build "around" the items I already had in place.
Smooch also was used to color some white embossed flowers and a chipboard heart to match the color scheme of my layout. I love how I was able to make items to match my color scheme...and have I mentioned how sparkly it is?? :)
SUS ImageImageImage

Sweyo

Cherry Picker

That is so cool. THanks for sharing

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

I do not have a lot of gold embellishments in my stash. Just not something I have needed...I guess?? LOL

So when I was starting to build this page, I started to have a bit of a panic attack...I thought what am I going to use on this page I have started. Geeeessshhh Sus, you have the spray woman....USE IT..

So I did. I used these Bazzill Chips and these flowers.. .....oh my does Smooches work well on these puppies!!!

These hearts are no longer in stock, but we do have other shapes in the shop and it works great on any chipboard shapes you might have.

ImageImage
SUS ImageImageImage

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Here is the final layout!
SUS ImageImageImage

jmo95

Cherry Cola

i like the template idea
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

One other project I created was a name plate for a girls room. Product from Kaiser Craft. I was a little scared that the "wood" would not take the smooches as well as the porous chipboard, cardstock or flowers....but it did. The color was a little darker even than on the other items which was nice.
SUS ImageImageImage

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Here are the little pieces of chipboard as I sprayed them and the wooden pieces as I added white sharpie marks to them.

SUS ImageImageImage

Mom2Bri

Chocolate Covered Cherry

what great ideas!
Teresa --"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace."
http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... linkie.gif

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

Sus, I like your class - it makes it easy to see the different applications and products you can use with the smooch spritz! Great ideas!
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Now like I told you before you need to SHAKE these little babies. Welllllll.....I shake my purple one after I painted the flowers and when I went to use it again for the main board...it was clogged.

But two good things happened. One I figured out a way to still use my purple and it actually saved the amount I used, since I was going to cover most of the big part with patterned paper anyway. I opened up the cap and used my paint applicater and dipped in on my cotten ball and literally painted around the edges.

ImageImage
SUS ImageImageImage

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

eeekkkkkk I gotta go get ready to host....

SUS ImageImageImage

Return to “February Crop 2010”