WAKEY WAKEY: up and at 'em!

Join Us For Another Online Crop: Feb 26-28
betseymae
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 70

Re: WAKEY WAKEY: up and at 'em!

Post by betseymae »

Just rolled out of bed a few minutes ago - having that morning wake-up tea. My scrap room is a disaster and I haven't completed a challenge yet.
JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr
Gallery: 349

Post by JulesinParadise »

beachlover wrote:Good Morning!! I have checked out all classes and have all the supplies for each onde, but always do the classss after the crop (too hectic). I actually did complete 1 FS, which I never do! And yesterday I got 5 LO's done in total. I was happy with the day's progress. Woke with bad sore throat so don't know if today will be as productive, I will try :-D

Ann, you sure got a lot accomplished. A friend came over for us to do some of the challenges but we did more yakking than scrapping.
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
JanetM
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 343

Post by JanetM »

Morning Jules - dropping in late here though today. I did get one of the cards done and one layout challenge to make your own embellsihment. Need to post them.
3 Pals
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 49

Post by 3 Pals »

Good Morning! I got my coffee and no interruptions today so I am ready! I feel asleep in the midst of it all last night with a plan to get so much done- sat on the couch to watch a little skating and well....good morning!:-D
ImageImage Image
Ann
kittymomma
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 341

Post by kittymomma »

OH My goodness!!!!! I totally screwed up!!!! I was thinking the cro didn't start until 8 today! Because that is when the first scheduled challenge starts!!! DUH-- I forgot that it actually started at 6! :(
jcsmaestra
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 934

Post by jcsmaestra »

Good morning, ladies. I went to bed very late last night because I was working on a lo. I must say it turned out very well. All that's left to do is the title and journaling. So far I completed 5 challenges and 7 fast scraps. I played one bingo game and took part in several of the other games. However, I haven't participated in any classes. With all that is going on I just can't seem to find the time. I'll check those out after the crop.

What a wonderful crop this is. I'm lovin' every minute. Thanks to everyone who is working hard to make it such a success!
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

letumom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 846

Post by letumom »

Morning - Just saying hi, as I can't stay on line - off to work with my client shortly. I'll be back later tonight, but I think everyone will be gone by then.

Have fun!
Laurie

happayscrappay
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 315

Post by happayscrappay »

up early after a late night scrapping
Hi! I'm Rachel
My Blog: Happay Scraps
Sim6ba
Cherry Berry

Post by Sim6ba »

Good morning Ladies!!!:)
~MARILYN~
fong33
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 204

Post by fong33 »

Rolled out of bed around 8, took a quick shower and jumped on here. Played alot yesterday and got 2 fast scraps done.
JanetM
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 343

Post by JanetM »

I wanted to post my card on the orginal post of yours but alas trying to find it is difficult so I will just add the link, fun challenge. I might have had time to do more but the day was spent at urgent care with my dd.
http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery_vie ... ,0,,121450

Great card challenges!
JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr
Gallery: 349

Post by JulesinParadise »

Janet what happened to Becca the reason you were in urgent care? And I love your card!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
scrappininAK
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1886

Post by scrappininAK »

I'm up now - got a few fast scraps and some challenges done. Just about to upload some more
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up
nmelton
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 12

Post by nmelton »

just woke up! i am here!!

Return to “February Crop 2010”