LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Re: what r u watching?
24, Survivor and Lost.

Lynda

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

Well, thanks to you, Kristi, I'm watching Pride and Prejudice on my desktop computer right now while I work on the laptop, LOL!

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

We DVR everything, even my very fav LOST!!! We'll usually start it at about quarter after so we can go thru it without interruptions. It's so hard to wait that extra 15 mins but it is well worth it because it is so much better watching it straight thru. Other favs are House, Heros, Fringe, 24, Grey's, Private Practice, Ugly Betty, Friday Night Lights (coming back in April yay!), Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters, Cold Case, L&O and L&O SVU, Big Bang Theory, 2 1/2 Men, Gary Unmarried, Chuck... not sure if I am leaving anything out. Oh yeah, the forgotten and The Good Wife. Yeah, I love my shows too! I also got involved in Flash Forward and V, but the network is trying to kill them by leaving them off so long.

ImageImage Image Image  

LoreenC

Cherry Garcia

I just started watching some Reality TV! I love "The Amazing Race" . My Favorite is Axe Men, probably because I grew up with Logging, and I DVR Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew, and Millionaire Matchmaker !!
ImageImageImageImageImage

CreativelyCarol

Cherry Blossom

Ice Dancing!
Carol Gomes
Check out my blog : www.creativelycarol.blogspot.com

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

I live Survivor, Amazing Race, Ghost Whisper, The Mentalist, Old Christine, The Big Bang Therory, Two 1/2 Men.
Image ImageImage

kllaberge

Cherry Tart

What did we ever do before the DVR??? I am currently in love with any reality show, but my favs are Biggest Loser, Project Runway, American Idol but I still LOVE my Lost!!!! Totally forgot Survivor & Amazing Race ... silly me
Image [hr][/hr] ImageImage
[/size]

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Oh... I forgot... also White Collar, Damages, and In Plain Sight.

ImageImage Image Image  

scrappygurl

Cherry Tart

Right now: SNL but i love BIG LOVE< greys, House, Hells Kitchen Nightmares...et al, and FOOOD NETWORK

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

averys_mom wrote:Well, thanks to you, Kristi, I'm watching Pride and Prejudice on my desktop computer right now while I work on the laptop, LOL!
bwahahahahahahaha!! It is just impossible to watch it TOO many times huh?!

and I almost forgot Glee, love that one and can't wait for it to return.

On my 'DVR to watch eventually' list...
Lost
Chuck
House
Heroes
Spartacus
Fringe
Image Image

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

PROJECT RUNWAY for me or TOP CHEF & anthony bourdain's NO RESERVATIONS!

also, i've cancelled my blockbuster and switched back to netflix since they have
"Instant Play" :) (i saw one episode of The Tudors & definitely not for kids, lol)

speaking of which, am off to watch "Cloudy w/ a Chance of Meatballs" -- g'night!
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Oh, I always have way too many shows! Can't miss Idol. But the rest... 24, Castle (well it's mostly reruns right now), Lost, Survivor, Private Practice, Desp. Housewives, & Brothers & Sisters! Good thing I don't have cable or dish! ;) And if we're including shows that aren't on right now - Fringe, Glee, Heroes (though it wasn't nearly as good this past season, I didn't watch all of them)... oh, and Dancing w/the Stars and So You Think You Can Dance!!
Image Image

susan0816

Cherry Tart

I watch 24, entourage, big bang theory, big love, svu, and csi miami

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

scrapsakes wrote:
also, i've cancelled my blockbuster and switched back to netflix since they have
"Instant Play" :) (i saw one episode of The Tudors & definitely not for kids, lol)

oh i love their instant play! and no... *teehee* not at all for chillins
Image Image

cubshan

Cherry Picker

Law & Order SVU
Melrose Place
Two and a Half Men
Desperate Housewives

Can't wait for DWTS and Celebrity Apprentice with Bret Michaels

Thank you for DVR's!
Image Image