ScrapHD Questions answered!

Join Us For Another Online Crop: Feb 26-28
shd-katy
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 1

Re: ScrapHD Questions answered!

Post by shd-katy »

Aimeeee wrote:This sounds similar to how ScrapBlog works but better. Easy digi, that's the only kind for me!

biggest dif is Scrapblog is all a la carte - meaning you pay per background/embellishment and pay extra for print from home. ScrapHD is all inclusive. Also, we offer 12x12, 8x8, 5x7 sizes (traditional scrapbook sizes, YAY!) AND you can bring in your own digital elements with ScrapHD!
Make sure to choose A Cherry on Top as your retailer when you create an account on ScrapHD!
shd-katy
Cherry Tart

Post by shd-katy »

Grandma Flowers wrote:I've been playing around with it the last couple days and am thinking about buying it after the chat tomorrow. Will you add different products during the year and will the ones that are available now be available forever?

GREAT questions! We will be adding products all of the time! I can't promise that all of the designs will be there forever, it will depend on a variety of different things. I can tell you though that if you've used something in one of your scrapbooks it will be there forever.
Make sure to choose A Cherry on Top as your retailer when you create an account on ScrapHD!
shd-katy
Cherry Tart

Post by shd-katy »

doviana wrote:Can you just pay monthly or do you have to pay for the whole year at once...

YOu have 2 options: Month to Month for $9.99 per month or yearly for $99/year (comes out to be 2 months free)
BurgerL
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 16

Post by BurgerL »

Wow! You all are asking some very good questions, if you havent tried the free part of ScrapHD you will be amazed at how addicting it can be and how easy and fast you can do a layout!

Laura
Laura Burger
ACOT Designer
Come check out the blog http://digidesignerlaura.blogspot.com/ Sign up for the Newsletter
Coupon codes at times, updates on products, a challenge here and there and much more
bfaretra
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 27

Post by bfaretra »

I think I am going to have to try this out tomorrow. But then I take a look at all my paper and stickers and flowers ................. is hybrid possible?
GeriNY
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 15

Post by GeriNY »

I am a paper scraper and have never tried digi before. I'll have to check this out. I might be able to do this if it is as easy as you say.
Geralyn
Life is good, and even better when the SUN is shining! :)
danielle_young
Digital Designers

Post by danielle_young »

bfaretra wrote:I think I am going to have to try this out tomorrow. But then I take a look at all my paper and stickers and flowers ................. is hybrid possible?

hybrid is definitely possible! in fact, the "HD" in ScrapHD stands for hybrid designs!! :) And as a club member, you can "print from home!"
- danielle | my blog

Image Image Image
jodcold
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 58

Post by jodcold »

What types of payment do you accept? Paypal, credit card, check?
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

Lorus
Cherry Blossom

Post by Lorus »

I have not done any digital scrapbooking and while looking at this yesterday I noticed it can be printed on your home printer. What kind of printer is best for this? Does it need to be a photo printer? What type of paper should you use? And If you choose to have it printed elsewhere, what options are there? Do you have to send it to a photo company, like Snapfish, or does ACOT print them for a fee?
jodcold
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 58

Post by jodcold »

I did an album from Shutterfly once that had pre-made pages, is this similiar to that?
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

MamaK321
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1010

Post by MamaK321 »

Lorus wrote:I have not done any digital scrapbooking and while looking at this yesterday I noticed it can be printed on your home printer. What kind of printer is best for this? Does it need to be a photo printer? What type of paper should you use? And If you choose to have it printed elsewhere, what options are there? Do you have to send it to a photo company, like Snapfish, or does ACOT print them for a fee?

Ooo! Oooo! Can I answer part of this one?? :-D :-D :-D ACOT has ordered the official ScrapHD photo paper which is da bomb!!! So if you're worried about where to get some good photo paper for printing digital layouts, look no further than right here! Any ETA on the shipping/arrival of that paper, Katy? Or Kristin?
Image Image
Kristin
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1452

Post by Kristin »

The paper is on order, hope it arrives soon!
danielle_young
Digital Designers

Post by danielle_young »

Lorus wrote:I have not done any digital scrapbooking and while looking at this yesterday I noticed it can be printed on your home printer. What kind of printer is best for this? Does it need to be a photo printer? What type of paper should you use? And If you choose to have it printed elsewhere, what options are there? Do you have to send it to a photo company, like Snapfish, or does ACOT print them for a fee?

you'll also be able to order professional prints right here at ACOT through the ScrapHD builder! They have really great prices on single page prints, books, greeting cards, etc!
- danielle | my blog

Image Image Image
danielle_young
Digital Designers

Post by danielle_young »

jodcold wrote:I did an album from Shutterfly once that had pre-made pages, is this similiar to that?

Jody - it's even better than that! :) You can design your own pages from a blank canvas OR you can use a "theme" which is a pre-designed page, but it's FULLY customizable!
- danielle | my blog

Image Image Image
shd-katy
Cherry Tart

Post by shd-katy »

jodcold wrote:What types of payment do you accept? Paypal, credit card, check?
Visa, Master, Discover, Amex, Paypal
shd-katy
Cherry Tart

Post by shd-katy »

Kristin wrote:The paper is on order, hope it arrives soon!
Kristin, I'll find out for you. I think PP is expecting it in early next week then it will go right out the door, but I'll check the status
shd-katy
Cherry Tart

Post by shd-katy »

MamaK321 wrote:

For 12x12s I tend to recommend the Epson R1800 or R1900 - prints AMAZING with the ScrapHD photo paper ACOT will have soon! And very soon you will be able to order professional prints through the builder - prebound books and single page layouts (awesome for hybrid!). I would say a photo printer is your best bet regardless if you're doing 12x12 or the smaller 8x8s and 5x7s
BurgerL
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 16

Post by BurgerL »

For all of you that really want to join and not sure - well here is you chance! Go read my post here as I am going away to one lucky winner!

Laura
Laura Burger
ACOT Designer
Come check out the blog http://digidesignerlaura.blogspot.com/ Sign up for the Newsletter
Coupon codes at times, updates on products, a challenge here and there and much more
MamaK321
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1010

Post by MamaK321 »

Coooool offer Laura!
Image Image
dadonmoments
Cherry Tart

Post by dadonmoments »

I went to the chat tonight and saw lots of answered questions. Thank you!

Return to “February Crop 2010”