Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

davsar

Cherry Cola

Re: ---->Great Books "Bingo" <---- HERE!!
WV Scrapper wrote:Right now I am finally reading the Twilight books and on the third book now.

I have to say - the writing is not the greatest, but boy Meyer's hit on a female chord. The books are addictive!! My sisters, sisters in law, girlfriends have all read them.
ImageImage

betseymae

Cherry Berry

10 so far - one bonus

cholsen

Cherry Blossom

I love Nicholas Spark books, and anything by Brad Thor.

Only 4/25 still. Lol.

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

davsar wrote:
WV Scrapper wrote:Right now I am finally reading the Twilight books and on the third book now.

I have to say - the writing is not the greatest, but boy Meyer's hit on a female chord. The books are addictive!! My sisters, sisters in law, girlfriends have all read them.

I agree. It's a total guilty pleasure. Quick easy read and addictive...Kinda like a teenage harlequin romance novel. lol
ImageImage
Image Image

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

cholsen wrote:I love Nicholas Spark books, and anything by Brad Thor.

Only 4/25 still. Lol.

Nicholas Sparks is my husband's favorite author. He's trying to get me to read Last Song now before the movie comes out.
ImageImage
Image Image

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

do scrapbook magazines count - that's all I have read in a long, long time
 Image ImageImage

cholsen

Cherry Blossom

Henu_Nea wrote:
davsar wrote:

I agree. It's a total guilty pleasure. Quick easy read and addictive...Kinda like a teenage harlequin romance novel. lol

I agree too. I have read them through twice. The third and fourth were my favorite. Definately easy reads, but so addicting too. I think I just like the bond between Edward and Bella. Lol.

Lorus

Cherry Blossom

davsar wrote:So from my list of 100 books what percentage do you think you have read?

I think I've read about 75-80% (unfortunately can only recall about 35% of what each are about) If only I had a memory!!
I have only read about 35% of your list.

bfaretra

Cherry Bing

davsar wrote:
bfaretra wrote:
GeriNY wrote:I would rather read a book but I like listening to them when traveling and driving.

Me, also
I seem to get more out of the books when I read them rather than listen to them. I seem to have so many distractions when I am just listening and doing other things at the same time.

Who is she?? I haven't heard anything about her (my lack of watching the news I'm sure :-D)

Did you miss the whole deal with our wonderful governor in South Carolina Mark Sanford who was MIA from his office and staff in June supposedly hiking on the App. Trail & really he was in Argentina with his mistress? The wife wrote a book. The divorce hearing was yesterday - thank God that the media requests for it to be televised live were received too late - still was a media circus, though.

WV Scrapper

Cherry Cropper

davsar wrote:

I have to agree about the writing, but this the type of book you cannot put down LOL I need to get the 4th book, I am about done with the 3rd.

My favorite books are written by Nora Roberts, aka J.D. Robb, I have a few of hers to read, after I finish the Twilight books.
Kellie

beachlover

Cherry Addict

davsar wrote:I put March as a bonus book because the author, Geraldine Brooks, is now one of my favorite writers. I love her writing because she does a lot of leg work. Some of her other stories are A Year of Wonders and People of the Book!

So who is your favorite author??
my fav is James Patterson, esp the Alex Cross series... a close second is Patricia Cornwell
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

GeriNY

Sweet Cherry Pie

Sandi0805 wrote:do scrapbook magazines count - that's all I have read in a long, long time

Same here I don't fall asleep over a scrapbook magazine but something about a book does.
Geralyn
Life is good, and even better when the SUN is shining! :)

scrapbookmary

Cherry Bing

I have "March" as a Bonus Book on my list! WooHoo! Thanks!
...... but age is such a triumph over youth,
again, because you moved across the years to here.
Leaving there where it belongs
for youth to come along and re-discover. by Rod McKuen

cholsen

Cherry Blossom

Henu_Nea wrote:
cholsen wrote:I love Nicholas Spark books, and anything by Brad Thor.

Only 4/25 still. Lol.

Nicholas Sparks is my husband's favorite author. He's trying to get me to read Last Song now before the movie comes out.

It was good. I have pulled back out Dear John to reread again, since I read it so long ago. I usually buy his books right when they come out and read them in a day or two.

jaziscrapper

Wild Cherry

Wow-slow coming that's for sure 11/25

bfaretra

Cherry Bing

cholsen wrote:I thought so too, but I liked the integrity that she didn't bash him in the book, and wrote it more so her boys would know the story of their marriage when they got older. I think that she can still hold her head high in the way she has handle the whole situation.

What state do you live in?[/quote]

I am in SC-Myrtle Beach. What area are you in?[/quote]
also in SC in Charleston

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

So few for me..only 3 so far. But I have the bonus word March.

jaziscrapper

Wild Cherry

beachlover wrote:
davsar wrote:I put March as a bonus book because the author, Geraldine Brooks, is now one of my favorite writers. I love her writing because she does a lot of leg work. Some of her other stories are A Year of Wonders and People of the Book!

So who is your favorite author??
my fav is James Patterson, esp the Alex Cross series... a close second is Patricia Cornwell
I really enjoy James Patterson too!

davsar

Cherry Cola

Did you miss the whole deal with our wonderful governor in South Carolina Mark Sanford who was MIA from his office and staff in June supposedly hiking on the App. Trail & really he was in Argentina with his mistress? The wife wrote a book. The divorce hearing was yesterday - thank God that the media requests for it to be televised live were received too late - still was a media circus, though.

See - good reason not to watch the news!! :)
ImageImage

cholsen

Cherry Blossom

6/25.

Return to “February Crop 2010”