Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Here's a hard one for you! WINNERS!
haha!
Cuz I'm mean ;) , I want you guys to say something nice about Canada! Since I'm a Canadian surrouned by many an American, I want to know what you think is great about Canada or Canadians! haha!

25 points will be going to a randomly drawn person!!

Thanks for all the wonderful things you said guys! I decided to give a lucky 3 of you 25 points each!
Congrats to: thequeenlisa, writerlady and AnnOminous!

cynderellaj

Cherry Cola

Re: Here's a hard one for you!
Right now as we play canada in hockey, this is hard......but I have to admit they were very nice the one time I was there on a choir tour
Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

i never been to canada, but i loved the anne of green gables movies/books based there!
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

KatiePooh

Cherry Berry

I have always wanted to travel to Canada. From all I have seen it is beautiful with all the snow.
Robin

doviana

Sweet Cherry Pie

St Anne de Beauprey (sp?) Church in the Old City in Quebec is GORGEOUS!!!

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

They filmed Stargate SG-1 in Canada and it's my favorite show so without Canada, I wouldn't get my Richard Dean Anderson fix!!!
Becky

Image Image Image

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

I watched the story on Gander last night...they have to be some of the nicest people on this earth... that and CAnadians are awesome at hockey no question :-D
ImageImage Image
Ann

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

Umm..well...They have good hockey players and they produced one of my all-time favorite hotties...Ryan Reynolds!!!

ImageImage
Image Image

mysunshine

Cherry Bing

I'm always so impressed by the bilingual flipping back and forth between languages. A person will be speaking to me in English and her friend in French and it's completely effortless.
- Angie - Come read my blog!

GingerC

Cherry Picker

I went to Montreal and really enjoyed it there. Some random people helped us with directions and were very friendly.
This scrapping stuff has got to be the coolest thing ever!

Marie D

Cherry Bing

I have a feeling that you Canadians are quite similar to us Swedes and that can't be bad, right?!?!?! :-D :-D :-D

Gorgeous country!!! And am soooo thankful that maple leaf syrup has become a staple ware in my favourite store!!
When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.
John Ruskin

Proud DT member at

Image Image Image Image Image

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

I LOVE Canada and Canadians - they sell Crunchies there !
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

We have been to Toronto many times (It's been a while) but it was the most romantic city! They have the best restaurants - we saw Phanton of the Opera there once, have been there in the summer when they blocked off Yonge street and had musical concerts at city hall right across the street from where we were staying and have been gthere right aftr xmas when they had ice sculptures. Have also taken the kids there when they were younger and went to the science center and a hockey game.
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

September 11, 2001 - the people of Gander, Newfoundland

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

The Canadians are known for being SUPER nice and the scenery in the country is stunning.

ladycardfan

Cherry Blossom

I loved the friendliness in the city of Toronto.

Scraprat

Cherry Cola

You have the beautiful Niagara Falls and Canadian Rockies (Banff)!! I'm sure there are a lot of other great places, but I've been to Niagara and would love to go to Banff.
Take care of you,
Deb

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I think Niagra Falls is absolutely beautiful! seriously, I saw it many years ago, before I started scrapping, and have no pics, so of course I want to go back again and take lots of pics!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I remember taking my mother to Niagra Falls in 2000. She had to use a wheelchair and everyone was so friendly and helpful. Would love to go back someday.
 Image ImageImage

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

Are you serious?!? I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Canada. My family tree, both sides, goes STRAIGHT UP into Canada. All my mom's immediate family lives in Canada. I myself only live about 3 miles from the BC border. I am super proud of my Canadian heritage and have enjoyed seeing the Canadian athletes win medals as much as seeing the US athletes! Especially Joannie Rochette!

Return to “February Crop 2010”