ScrapHD Questions answered!

Join Us For Another Online Crop: Feb 26-28
scrappininAK
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1886

Re: ScrapHD Questions answered!

Post by scrappininAK »

is the version offered through ACOT different than that offered through the main scrapHD site
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up
scrappininAK
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1886

Post by scrappininAK »

BTW - I got my Zutter a few days ago - thank you sooo much. After the crop I'll take time to play with it
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up
shd-katy
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 1

Post by shd-katy »

scrappininAK wrote:is the version offered through ACOT different than that offered through the main scrapHD site
nope they are exactly the same, only if you sign up and upgrade through ACOT they get credit for it!
Make sure to choose A Cherry on Top as your retailer when you create an account on ScrapHD!
shd-katy
Cherry Tart

Post by shd-katy »

scrappininAK wrote:BTW - I got my Zutter a few days ago - thank you sooo much. After the crop I'll take time to play with it
awesome!!!
Make sure to choose A Cherry on Top as your retailer when you create an account on ScrapHD!
kllaberge
Cherry Tart

Post by kllaberge »

Do you have to download software or can we just use it strictly for ACOT?
Image [hr][/hr] ImageImage
[/size]
shd-katy
Cherry Tart

Post by shd-katy »

kllaberge wrote:Do you have to download software or can we just use it strictly for ACOT?
nothing to download, its all web based...so just log in when you are on the internet. nothing to bog down your computer!
tambee
Cherry Tart

Post by tambee »

i was a beta user, and was disappointed that all my layouts were gone and i had to rejoin when it went 'live'. my question, however, is this: is everything 'set' or will there be more changes? i for one would love to see a group and ungroup ability!
shd-katy
Cherry Tart

Post by shd-katy »

tambee wrote:i was a beta user, and was disappointed that all my layouts were gone and i had to rejoin when it went 'live'. my question, however, is this: is everything 'set' or will there be more changes? i for one would love to see a group and ungroup ability!
I'm sorry about that! We tried to be as clear as possible that beta was just for testing. We are now live and everything will be saved. I'm not sure I understand what you mean by 'group' 'ungroup' ability?
writerlady
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 448

Post by writerlady »

I create layouts for a few designers. Could I copy and paste the layouts I create?
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

shd-katy
Cherry Tart

Post by shd-katy »

writerlady wrote:I create layouts for a few designers. Could I copy and paste the layouts I create?
you cannot copy and paste, but depending on the file type you may be able to upload the layouts
MamaK321
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1010

Post by MamaK321 »

***breaking news***
just have to share my first hybrid creation!! I purchased my membership today and created this hybrid card. what is digital? what is real? ;)

Image Image
Cherry Blossom

Post by »

Along the lines of lost work during beta....now that the site is up and running, If you create layouts and ScrapHD is then again updated, is there a potential for lost work?
immom2anc
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 264

Post by immom2anc »

Can we scrap other sizes? Or are we limited to 12x12, 8x8 & other square shapes. I like to create in 8.5x11 & landscape 11x8.5. Is that possible?
**Kristen**
My photography: http://www.kristencarterphotography.com
Image Image ImageImage Image
AmyTeets
Digital Designers
Gallery: 368

Post by AmyTeets »

MamaK321 wrote:***breaking news***
just have to share my first hybrid creation!! I purchased my membership today and created this hybrid card. what is digital? what is real? ;)

I think it's digital except the stitching ?!
Amy Teets Designs

My Blog
Facebook
Semper Fi

Snag Me!
AmyTeets
Digital Designers
Gallery: 368

Post by AmyTeets »

Here's the wall hanging I did with ScrapHD. And the instructions ;)
Amy Teets Designs

My Blog
Facebook
Semper Fi

Snag Me!
MOM2SNOX
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 139

Post by MOM2SNOX »

Wow... this is becoming more tempting the more I read about it!! ENABLERS! All of you! ;P
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

Return to “February Crop 2010”