Re: so tell me...
I didnt realize it was free either!
Lisa - Mama to Chelsea 3/12/09 and Meredith 2/4/13

http://lisaschaefer.ctmh.com
http://lisalynn00.blogspot.com

HoldenOn2Love

Cherry Blossom

I admit I did try it! Loved it too, BUT I don't know how much I will use it cause I am sure it would eat up the printer ink like crazy!! I go through it fast enough with just printing pics. :sleeping:
I just want the chance to PROVE that money won't make me happy!!

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Cause I'm scared I'm gonna love it - and I can't really afford the membership...
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

shd-katy

Cherry Tart

amynymom wrote:I just don't really like the look of digital scrapping. I love the layers involved with traditiona scrapping.
i dare you to guess what is digi and what isnt on this hybrid book *wink*
http://blog.scraphd.com/2010/02/make-it-hybrid/
Make sure to choose A Cherry on Top as your retailer when you create an account on ScrapHD!

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I don't have a clue about digi and it just scares me!
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

kguercio

Cherry Bing

I don't really know much about it. I don't have all that much time to scarp and have a ton of paper supplies. I just have not dabbled into digi, at all...
****Kelly****

shd-katy

Cherry Tart

naney1952 wrote:I don't have a clue about digi and it just scares me!
this is THE easiest way to get started and give it a try! also, we have My Mind's Eye digi.......!
Make sure to choose A Cherry on Top as your retailer when you create an account on ScrapHD!

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

MamaK321 wrote:
Kara wrote:Honestly Kristi, for me there are 2 or 3 reasons.
1--time-you know me well enough to know that I have so much scrappy stuff and never find the time to scrap

2--knowledge of digi scrapping

3--computer needs to be updated

ooo right there Kara, it is a web-based program which means there is absolutly NOTHING to download, no program to run. If you can get on the internet, then you're ready to tre the FREE version. and did I mention it is soooo easy?! i bet if you looked at it, you could figure out how to start a simple page :winkb: :winkb:
Ok maybe I will look at it and try it then
Image \ ImageImage

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

huh?

how about all the money I have already spent on Adobe Photoshop Creative Suite versions 3 & 4 and all the actions and patterns and custom styles and shapes I have bought to use with them?

doviana

Sweet Cherry Pie

As much as I do digital photography, and web design and work on the design side of the web and phtography and all of that during the day and
as much as I CAN do all of the digital design and the photo manipulation and all of that with digital and

as much as I can even design digital elements and have for various things

I LOVE the FEEL of paper and scissors in my hand '

and that is why I don't do a whole lot with digital

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

so tell me, is ir free for a limited time only or what? That is the other thing, with this economy, I hate to spend money on something, especially something I might not have the time to use
Image \ ImageImage

shd-katy

Cherry Tart

Kara wrote:so tell me, is ir free for a limited time only or what? That is the other thing, with this economy, I hate to spend money on something, especially something I might not have the time to use
you can always be free...or you can upgrade to a club membership for $9.99/mo or $99/year (gets you 2 months free) for additional features like

Unlimited access to designs from 14 of the top paper scrapbooking manufacturers

Print from Home

Ability to upload .png and .jpg digi files from elsewhere

Ability to upload multiple photos at a time

Photo organization

Exclusive prizes and contests

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

kittymomma wrote:I don't really know what it is.... do we have to download something to our computer? Since our computer crashed in September---DH has it all rigged that we can't just download right away...

nope, nothing to download or install, it is all right there on the web just like this message board! isn't that cool!?
Image Image

Kitkat137

Sweet Cherry Pie

I'm just not really into digital scrapping. I am a traditional girl :)
Kat >^..^<

Image Image Image

ChrissyTina

Cherry Bing

Honestly, hybrid doesn't interest me. Even though I know it breaks down to a little more the $9/month, it seems a bit pricey.
Chrissy

kllaberge

Cherry Tart

Had no idea it was free ... you just said the magic word!
Image [hr][/hr] ImageImage
[/size]

judybob1

Cherry Berry

Just haven't taken the time to do it................ ;)
Judy
Stampin' Up Demonstrator

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

I really REALLY like the flexibility that ScrapHD has planned into this program, the fact that you can purchase just a month at a time, if you don't scrap digital or hybrid often, and that it is FREE to everyone, infinitely, not a limited time trial version.
Image Image

shd-katy

Cherry Tart

ChrissyTina wrote:Honestly, hybrid doesn't interest me. Even though I know it breaks down to a little more the $9/month, it seems a bit pricey.
$9.99/mo for UNLIMITED use of designs from companies like 7gypsies, My Minds Eye, Jenni Bowlin, SEI, American Crafts, Teresa Collins, Imaginisce (just to name a few, there are 7 more too!) is a steal! Imagine if you had to pay for that all individually! Plus you get the print from home feature and extra options!!

cubshan

Cherry Picker

I actually love scrapbooking with paper!
Image Image

Return to “February Crop 2010”