Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Cherry Blossom

Re: What kind of scrapper are you?
I'm a multi scrapper because I will scrap anything. I also scrap traditional, digital and hybrid too. Love to alter everything. :)

cholsen

Cherry Blossom

I am a slower scrapper. I really like either 12x12 pages, or 6x6. And Music on while scrapping is a must.

KatiePooh

Cherry Berry

I am a slow, paper scrapper too. I prefer 12x12 pages and working on pages of my daughter. I really like to work at crops with my friends.
Robin

Judes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm a traditional scrapbooker, work fast when alone or with a quiet group of people. If the group is noisy I slow WAY down. I don't do much other paper crafting other than cards once in a while.
[font=Arial:ohrhf522]Pages completed in 2010: 179
Pages completed in 2011: 121
An ideologue knows he's right. A person of faith knows only that he doesn't know. ----Walter Gustafson, Everett. From Seattle Times, Letters to the Editor, 26 Mar 2007.[/font:ohrhf522][/size:ohrhf522][/font]

kvannede

Cherry Tart

I am paper scrapper, sometimes I'm fast, sometimes I'm slow. I know I am slow when I crop with others... I get sidetracked too easily and start talking...

kabala

Cherry Tart

I have never been on the message board before but Cherry on Top rocks! I am a 12x12 layout gal but also make lots of cards. I am a slow scrapper unless I am in a creative funk.

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

SLOOOOOW I analyze forever.....used to be 8X* but now 12X12 would like to do hybrid...
ImageImage Image
Ann

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

I'm pretty slow, paper and do best with my friends.
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

mstee

Cherry Tart

Slow and paper except when I am with my daughter. She is fast and furious.
Ms Toni

vikisha

Cherry Tart

I'm pretty darn slow!!! Lately, I've been really interested in mini books and I love making cards. I like to listen to music or the tv. I enjoy scrapping with others, but don't like lugging my stuff around.

scrappin44

Cherry Blossom

I am still in love with the traditional way of scrapbooking. However I am losing my my to Digitsl love it, and it is very addictive. Does anyone have
any ideas to keep the massive kits that I am accumlating organized. Is there away these can be organized so you can find what you need in a more efficiently, open for suggestions.
ImageImage

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

[highlight=#000040]I'm a procrastinating scrapper.... ;P[/highlight]
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

karibear

Cherry Blossom

I'm a slow scrapper, paper-12 x 12 almost exclusively and usually focus on one or 2 photos on a page-sometimes really large photos, it tends to be more art with me than memory keeping and I love to alter things, love my inks,chalks, sandpaper, tools, etc. I rarely plan a layout, just let it come together on it's own. Just started messing around with making some cards. Sometimes with music, sometimes quiet...Alone- because I would need to rent a Uhaul to take everything with me :-) I like to have all my stuff around me to keep me inspired. Have some scrappy friends that get together and always invite me...one day I will brave it and try to be a social scrapper.

amylw

Cherry Blossom

I am kinda slow... though some layout go quickers than others. I am all paper, 12 x 12 or 12 x 24..... occasionally I will finish an 8x8 or 8x11 page for some older albums that I started for my girls a loooong time ago, but never filled. I do enjoy altering chipboard or acrylic albums. I like to have the tv or music on, and I always get more done by myself, even though I love to go to crops! M&M's are my snack of choice (no messy fingers) and usually have a cup of coffee or tea available.

dwebmaiden

Cherry Blossom

I am a digi and paper scappin, card making mama!!

buttons

Cherry Tart

I am an extremely slow scrapper! Definetly love to scrapbook with others, it helps me form idea's and get past my mind blocks! We like the music on with lots of snacks:) 12X12 paper LO's, cards, and altered art/crafts are all fair game!
Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die tomorrow.

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Moderately slow, paper only, 12x12 for the most part. Sometimes I'm a little faster, but usually take my time.
Rebecca

grirosa

Sweet Cherry Pie

I'm slow to decide what to do, but after i design it in my mind I do it pretty fast. I ussually do 12 x 12, love to talk while scrapping, which makes me a social scrapper ;)
Griselda
Image ImageImage

Return to “February Crop 2010”