We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Keling

Cherry Jubilee

Christmas shopping anyone?
How's your Christmas shopping going this year?

I actually feel ORGANIZED! Mind you, my house doesn't look it, but there is a plan in place to get everything done before my parents arrive here from Bermuda on Dec. 17! Most of the shopping is done except for my two boys... I figured I'd leave them to last this year, because there inevitably ends up being changes to their shopping lists... So, after pay day next Friday, I'll be placing some mega orders at a couple of websites, this way I don't have to face the stores!
Sara

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Christmas shopping anyone?
I admire organized people!!! I need lists from everyone and then I do it all in 2 days. But I need those lists!!

Lynda

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Next pay day I'm picking up the last of the presents for the kids. And then I'm done! Wrap stuff and put up the tree. We are set. Dh has his early, and I don't normally get anything. Not big on presents, just love seeing the kids face :)

cynderellaj

Cherry Cola

I never start my christmas shopping before Black friday. It is just part of my december traditions because I love the whole christmas feeling
Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!

anazelia

Cherry Cola

I have ordered a present for the girls, and my niece, but I haven't even had time to think about anyone else. I am so behind thus far. Oh well can't do everything at once.

CharyMunoz

Cherry Tart

Gift cards for everybody. That's my plan.

chattyscrapper

Sweet Cherry Pie

my husband is started and he's the hardest. i just ordered him the Beatles remastered from Amazon. I think all my girlfriends are getting things from QVC. If you have friends or family that collect pandora bracelets, they have the cutest silver safe keeper boxes just the right size for the bracelets. i don't want to do much store shopping. my goal is online. less hassle that way... :) :)

hendoscrap

Cherry Berry

I'm green with envy. Haven't bought a present yet and don't really have any idea. Ugh! Though this year I'm shopping in teh city the first weekend in Dec with some girlfriends. That should be a new twist. I hope I get something bought. I'm one of those people who don't buy anything when anyone is with me.

DisneyInsider

Sweet Cherry Pie

I am almost done! I did a lot on line this year. I have a few more gifts to pick up tomorrow & some gift cards to get for an exchange, but that is it!

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I am halfway done, will get a good deal more done on Friday. OMG, is that this week :? Where is the time going? That means Saturday we are getting our tree already!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

I'm almost done!
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

bay63

Cherry Bing

I'm about 1/2 way. I have ideas. I do alot on Black Friday.
ImageImage Image

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Haven't done much yet, except for the projects that I'm making for some family members. May not be doing much, as we have a wedding happening the weekend before Christmas. Really focused on the wedding at this point.
Laurie

scrappie_stacie

Cherry Bomb

We've got a couple things for the boys but I need to get through Thanksgiving first before I can really concentrate on Christmas!

---------------------------------------------------------

Return to “November Crop 2009”