Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Jeanne Marie's Scraps

Digital Designers

Re: Enter here To win a $10.00 Gc
I'm so glad you girls like the kit! I hopeing santa will bring me a blue tooth printer and another edh

Pookeybear

Cherry Garcia

Well Santa brought me new furniture already but maybe some pjs

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

"Time" just for me. My schedule over the past few weeks has been sooooooo hectic. And it won't be slowing down until after the holidays.
Laurie

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

I don't digi - but it's very lovely

JDs Mom

Cherry Bomb

I would love for Santa to bring me new Mini-Cooper. It is the perfect car for me. I even look like one from the back.
Carol

ACOT May 2010 Digi Guest CT

formerly CT for Merkeley Designs, Sus Designs and E-scape and Scrap...

Scrappin13

Sweet Cherry Pie

I love the kit, I'm going to grab it now!

I am hoping Santa will bring some peace to my boys and me as we struggle thru a tough divorce.
Molly

alykasn

Cherry Blossom

I like it! I want the black or red expression and a surprise! I usually always know ahead of time.
Tracie

My Blog : Tracesoffragrance.blogspot.com

Mom2KandK

Cherry Tart

My new teen wants a laptop! And a better job for hubby would sure help pay for that!

Terry
'. . . and miles to go before I sleep.'
Terry

Gypsymonkey

Bowl Full of Cherries

First of all...thank you for creating a kit with such BOLD colors! I'm in such a bold mood lately, and those colors are shouting out to me! I'm not sure what I want for Christmas for myself. I "needed" a new laptop really bad and my awesome husband bought me one just a few weeks ago! I know I'd like a fancy camera like the one a friend of mine let me use during the cheer season. I think mostly want I want is for my children to have a great Christmas. I use to laugh at "it's better to give than to receive." Now I don't. Personally, I feel uncomfortable getting gifts - specially if the giver expects me to open it in front of them. However, seeing the happiness on my children's faces when they open gifts from me (or others) is really gift enough for me!
"May you always have memories to scrap!" ~ Diana

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

I LOVE this kit! I'm totally grabbing it up for 1.00! Thanks!

I want a green cricut expression for Christmas!
Becky

Image Image Image

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

OH MY GOSH!!!! THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE LOVE THE KIT! NOW TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO SQUEEZE SOME MORE CHRISTMAS DOLLARS FOR MY STOCKING! :inlove:

THIS IS THE NUMBER ONE THING I ASK FOR EACH CHRISTMAS. I HOPE I'M ALIVE TO SEE THIS COME TO PASS. I ASK SANTA AND MY LORD FOR THE MOST TREASURED THING HE TEACHES:

LORD AND SANTA THIS CHRISTMAS I WISH FOR ALL HUMANS TO UNDERSTAND YOUR LOVE AND PEACE TO REIGN ON EARTH!

Then the second thing I ask for:

Lord give my family peace and to know your will through the coming year. (I name all of the family members individually).

Third thing:

Santa, I really need more scrappy supplies. ;)

Miteenice

Cherry Blossom

Santa, please bring me a holiday vacation with with my family.

Always make time for SCRAPPING!

Cherry Jubilee

Well, there are two things I really want Santa to bring. The first would be for us to win the lottery, or inherit money or something that gave us a huge windfall of money to pay off all our mounting debts because of the two surgeries I've had in the last 18 months with no surgery. But, since I find that highly unlikely to happen . . . a Gypsy would be nice. :)

Mom2Bri

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm hoping Santa comes early and drops some cash off to make the trip home to see my family.
Teresa --"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace."
http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... linkie.gif

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Cute kit, love the xmas tree!

This year for christmas I just want to be healthy. I want my kids and husband to be healthy and happy.
Dont tell hubby but I really want this too-

cubshan

Cherry Picker

All I want from Santa ia to find a new job and be able to give my family and all of the kids in my family a great Christmas! Right now, being unemployed has been very tough on me and my new husband.
Image Image

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I would love Santa to bring me tons of scrappy supplies. :inlove:
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage

Cherry Blossom

Cool. I would love for santa to bring me another arm because we could all use 3. LOL
Fantastic job on the lovely kit too!

pirates22

Cherry Tart

I would really like a better camera for myself, so that I can take pictures of my daughter playing softball and her up coming graduation. I would also like to wish for a job and some money to get caught up on our house payments so that we don't loose our house.:? A stress free holiday would be nice!:)

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

beautiful kit! Definetly in need of a bright christmas kit so i will be buying it before the sale is over.

All i want from Santa is the Gypsy for my Cricut expression that my DH is getting me :)

Return to “November Crop 2009”