**ALTERED PLASTIC FRIDGE FRAME CLASS HERE**

writerlady
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 448

Re: **ALTERED PLASTIC FRIDGE FRAME CLASS HERE**

Post by writerlady »

Ok - a little slow here... you make the paper and mat, put the photo corners on and put in in the frame... and then you decorate the outside of the frame? Brilliant - and beautiful! I knew this would be a great class!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

nun69
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1549

Post by nun69 »

and honestly it took me less than an hour to do this!!!! I just had all the coordinated stuff on my table and it made it go by really fast!!!
Image~Angie~
nun69
Cherry Jubilee

Post by nun69 »

writerlady wrote:Ok - a little slow here... you make the paper and mat, put the photo corners on and put in in the frame... and then you decorate the outside of the frame? Brilliant - and beautiful! I knew this would be a great class!
yes you can do it that way or you can decorate the frame without the mat and photo inside....I just thought it was easier to visualize with the mat inside the frame while I was decorating it....then I went and found 4 random pics to show as an example...those aren't the [ics I am gonna use, they were just some leftovers floating around on my desk :)
Image~Angie~
nun69
Cherry Jubilee

Post by nun69 »

scraptag wrote:oh, those are so cute! I hope you keep these galleries open for a few weeks, so we can continue to use them for Holiday inspiration!
at the bottom of the original post, there is a link to the article and it will ein the rsources section! you can also "bookmark" this topic and go back to it later under your user control panel" :)
Image~Angie~
writerlady
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 448

Post by writerlady »

nun69 wrote:
writerlady wrote:Ok - a little slow here... you make the paper and mat, put the photo corners on and put in in the frame... and then you decorate the outside of the frame? Brilliant - and beautiful! I knew this would be a great class!
yes you can do it that way or you can decorate the frame without the mat and photo inside....I just thought it was easier to visualize with the mat inside the frame while I was decorating it....then I went and found 4 random pics to show as an example...those aren't the [ics I am gonna use, they were just some leftovers floating around on my desk :)

Thank you! I was confused at first... I thought everything was done and I couldn't figure out how the heck you got it in the frame with the flowers!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

fong33
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 204

Post by fong33 »

Those frames are awesome.
SBcrazee
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 28

Post by SBcrazee »

Angie, this is awesome. I just love all your emellishments. Really pretty!
ImageImage
Cherry Blossom

Post by »

these are fantastic!

Return to “November Crop 2009”