Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Girls when you receive......
Sandi, thank you so much for the gorgeous ornaments and the little book!!! I can't wait to get them up on my tree!
As soon as I can, I will get pictures and post them :inlove:

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

MoochieMama wrote:Ok Ladies - I just got home from work and my box was waiting for me. :-D

I received the most precious ornaments from Tracie. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU and THANK YOU Tracie, these are great!!!!!! SORRY THAT THE PICS ARE SO BIG. LOL :bluelol:

ImageImageImage

Beautiful ornaments!
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

ncokely

Cherry Cola

Thanks Karenscrap -----they are beautiful!
2 white ornaments, a glittery bell and a little snowball/snowglobe one.

She also sent one for the boys tree which was immediately whisked out of my hands and put on their tree!

[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

I recieve my ornament today. Thank you so much, it's a really cute Lenox snowman. I will get pictures later this week. Can't wait to put it on the tree. Thank you so much.
ImageImageImageImage

jannyf

Cherry Bing

love2stamp wrote:I recieve my ornament today. Thank you so much, it's a really cute Lenox snowman. I will get pictures later this week. Can't wait to put it on the tree. Thank you so much.
Yeah!! I'm so glad you received it! I hope you really like it!
- Jan

scrapngram

Cherry Blossom

Cimorosete,
Recieved my Christmas ornaments yesterday Dec. 13th. The owl is really different I don't have one made like that. The upside down santa is really cute. I love the owl Christmas Card. Where do you find a stamp like that?

Thank you so much. Pictures will be posted in a few days. I have to get my daughter to help me with that.

Scrapngram (Sue)

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

scrapngram wrote:Cimorosete,
Recieved my Christmas ornaments yesterday Dec. 13th. The owl is really different I don't have one made like that. The upside down santa is really cute. I love the owl Christmas Card. Where do you find a stamp like that?

Thank you so much. Pictures will be posted in a few days. I have to get my daughter to help me with that.

Scrapngram (Sue)

Oh I'm so glad you liked them. i couldn't believe I was able to find an owl ornament. The Santa Owl is a digi stamp, isn't he too cute. Merry Christmas Sue!
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Woohoo! Just got our ornaments today!! They are awesome Em!!! The birds are way too cute and the Hershey chocolate filled egg one... *swoon* Z has already dipped into the candy! What was totally ironic... we JUST started collecting the "hinged" ones THIS year! We're up to 10 now!!!! LOL
The card was beautiful too! Set it in the tree to take a picture :) Thank you for being our Ornament gal this year!!

Image Image
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

Karenscraps

Cherry Berry

ncokely wrote:Thanks Karenscrap -----they are beautiful!
2 white ornaments, a glittery bell and a little snowball/snowglobe one.

She also sent one for the boys tree which was immediately whisked out of my hands and put on their tree!

Glad you like your ornaments. I am happy the boys liked theirs also. Enjoy them. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Karen Y.

I haven't been an active paper crafter for a while and want to get back in the swing of things!

Kitkat137

Sweet Cherry Pie

I received my beautiful ornament and will post a photo tomorrow i hope.
Kat >^..^<

Image Image Image

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

MOM2SNOX wrote:Woohoo! Just got our ornaments today!! They are awesome Em!!! The birds are way too cute and the Hershey chocolate filled egg one... *swoon* Z has already dipped into the candy! What was totally ironic... we JUST started collecting the "hinged" ones THIS year! We're up to 10 now!!!! LOL
The card was beautiful too! Set it in the tree to take a picture :) Thank you for being our Ornament gal this year!!

Image Image
Yay!! I'm so glad you like them! I fell in love with the hinged one and the birds we just to pretty to pass up. And I'm glad you're enjoying the chocolate as well! :-D

jmo95

Cherry Cola

Elijanna got her ornament today. She is at a day camp so I will post pics once she opens it when she gets home!
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

jmo95

Cherry Cola

Eli loved all of her goodies!
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

Denise!!! I got your ornament and it's beautiful! I have it hanging on my tree right now., I will take a picture and post later. It's a silver angel! Pretty!

THANK YOU!!! Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New YEar!
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

letumom ~ Have you received your box yet? Please let me know! Thanks!
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

MOM2SNOX wrote:letumom ~ Have you received your box yet? Please let me know! Thanks!

No, I stopped at the apartment office over the weekend and it had not arrived. When I called them Tuesday, still no package. I am now in San Antonio for a week. I'm expecting to find it when I get home next Wednesday. I'll let you know for sure then.
Laurie

scrapgram

Cherry Cropper

Laurie, I received my ornament, but the legs were broken! I glued them back and you can't even tell. I love my cute little cowboy santa, he's my first CS. thank you so much. My camera is still not working I will post pic ASAP
We have to forgive! If we don't forgive, we'll get left behind! janet rose

Love people & use things--- Not love things & use people!

Scrapgram
Image Image

scrapgram

Cherry Cropper

Lutemom, Erika received her Cinderella ornament and totaly loved it. Thank you so much for offering to be an angel and for making her so happy., as soon as I can I will post pic
We have to forgive! If we don't forgive, we'll get left behind! janet rose

Love people & use things--- Not love things & use people!

Scrapgram
Image Image

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

scrapgram wrote:Laurie, I received my ornament, but the legs were broken! I glued them back and you can't even tell. I love my cute little cowboy santa, he's my first CS. thank you so much. My camera is still not working I will post pic ASAP

Awww. He was fine when he left home to travel your way! But I'm glad that he got such a great nurse to put him back in shape! I'm glad you love him, I wanted traditional, but definitely with a Texas flare.
Laurie

Shadywolfe

Cherry Blossom

Thank you anita for the ornaments.. sorry I haven't posted before now... been out of the loop for almost a couple months, lotsa stuff has happened.
Thankfully I've had a good friend to lean on, now that she's in the hospital maybe she'll lean on me a bit.. and eventually we'll both be able to get back to what we love

Return to “Christmas Ornament Exchange”