Post by scrapy1967 »

My package went out on December 1st.
ImageImage 

Jenni328
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 6

Re: Ornament Exchange 2011-Names Posted

Post by Jenni328 »

Janet, Thank you so much for my wonderful package! I recieved mine on Saturday and my daughter and I tore into the chocolate as soon as we saw it. Perfect timing as we were cleaning and decorating for Christmas! I love them all. Thank you so very much!
scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Post by scrapy1967 »

You are welcome! I am so glad you liked them and they got there super fast I just mailed them on Thursday!
ImageImage 

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2213

Post by mgehrke »

anazelia wrote:sending a pm to my person now.

Thank you so very much Ana for the wonderful ornaments and the lovely photo Christmas card of you and your family. You have a beautiful family. I absolutely love all of the ornaments you picked for me. Of course my favorite is the Ornament ball from the Outer Banks. It is beautiful. I will post a picture on the other thread. Thank you again a Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
anazelia
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 803

Post by anazelia »

I am so glad they got to you and that you like them. The Outer Banks one was my favorite too. Merry Christmas.

mgehrke wrote:
anazelia wrote:sending a pm to my person now.

Thank you so very much Ana for the wonderful ornaments and the lovely photo Christmas card of you and your family. You have a beautiful family. I absolutely love all of the ornaments you picked for me. Of course my favorite is the Ornament ball from the Outer Banks. It is beautiful. I will post a picture on the other thread. Thank you again a Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family.
craftyk
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 38

Post by craftyk »

SherriLynne - I just sent yours out today. Sorry for the delay! I hope you like what I picked out for you.

Return to “Christmas Ornament Exchange”