Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Christmas Ornament Exchange 2013-UPDATE W/NAMES

I know this is a little early, but thought I would keep sign up going a little longer than last year and it would give everyone a little more time to get and send their ornaments.
Christmas Ornament
Exchange!

Following are the rules:

1. Sign ups are now open(please sign up on this thread) and will close on Sept. 14th.

2. After sign ups are closed I will put all the names in a hat and will draw from there. I will then list here the name of the girl you will send too.

3. When you sign up please be sure to list your screen name and full name.

4. When you sign up please also include how you decorate your home, mantel and/or Christmas tree. For example if you like snowmen and thats all you like make sure you state it. Or if your tree is all purple with no other color make sure you state that. If your tree or home is hodge podge then state that too. This way it will be easier for your girl to shop for you and will get you what you like and will use. If you have any questions please let me know.

5. It is entirely up to you to either make or buy the ornament(s). Just remember to make sure it is something you will be proud to send your girl. Make sure it is something that you wouldn't might getting yourself. As for the cost, there is no maximum. There are some very beautiful ornaments that don't break the bank! Some girls like to send more than one ornament, again that is up to you.

6. All of you girls that are out of the United States can also sign up. So hope you join us.

7. All ornaments should be received by December 25th, so that you can have them for the holidays. For those of you sending out of the US, please send out earlier.

8. Please, please sign up if you are truly interested in doing this! So please if you cannot send out or change your mind, please let me know ASAP, so that I can make other arrangements. I know that sometimes things come up with no fault of our own. All I ask is that you let me know!!

9. I will be keeping track of those ornaments received so please make sure you let me know when you get it. And if possible please post a photo of it, so we can all ouuuu and awwwww!!!

10. I forgot to mention earlier, that once you get the name of your girl make sure you contact her to get her home addy.

11. Most important of all have fun shopping for your girl! Any questions, please ask!!!

Thank you for playing and I am looking forward to seeing all the beautiful ornaments! YOUR NAME------------------------------------------GIRL YOU SEND TO
gonecamping ------------------SherrieLynne
sherelm-----------------------love2stamp
CherryTat --------------------citygirl22
SherrieLynne -----------------sherelm
blbabe1234------------------- scrapngram
citygirl22-------------------CherryTat
scrapaholic -----------------1grandma
Melissa S. ------------------Monroe1218
1grandma---------------------gonecamping
oceanbreezes423 -------------scrapaholic
Scrap Bug-------------------oceanbreezes423
mgehrke-------------------- Scrap Bug
Monroe1218 -----------------need2scrap
need2scrap -----------------Melissa S.
scrapngram -----------------mgehrke
love2stamp------------------blbabe1234

ImageImageImageImage

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

Re: Christmas Ornament Exchange 2013-Sign Up Here
Count me in! I love the ornament exchange! My tree is a mixture of ornaments. I love snowmen and santa ornaments.
***Tanya***

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Hi! Count me in! Sherelm - Sharon (Sher) Knopic (real name)

My tree is evolving since the flood. If you get my name, I'd prefer a bird of any kind - or if you'd like to make it - I'm also decorating with the little birdhouses from JoAnn's and Michaels, the little $1 wooden ones - and then cover it. There's a sample I did in my gallery of a more elaborate "hybrid" one I did from one of the kits on here. Trust me - they are all not elaborate, and can be of any skill. But please sign it on the bottom and date it if you don't mind. And if the holidays are too busy, I'd be pleased with a purchased bird to sit in the tree!! Thanks again!!

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

I'm in!!

CherryTat- Darlene Whalley

I'm not hard to please :) I do like snowmen and glittery ornaments in silver or red
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

SherrieLynne

Cherry Garcia

I would LOVE to sign up. screen name: SherrieLynne Sherrie Jones
I Love Christmas, Santas, Angels, Bulbs, anything like that.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Sweet! I've enjoyed doing this for the past two years.

My name is Brandy Williams (aka blbabe1234).

I don't follow any theme, so my tree is usually mod podge of ornaments. However, I love Love LOVE anything doggie related (are you surprised? :-D). I also love Tweety Bird and the color purple.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

citygirl22

Sweet Cherry Pie

oooh please sign me up! :)

citygirl22 - Stephanie Ho

Our home and tree are always a mix of decorations, though I do have a soft spot for gingerbread men and gingerbread houses. We also love nativity scenes, Scripture verses, "Jesus is the reason for the season", etc. Not really into vintage Christmas.
Stephanie
I blog @ Skyline Paperie

scrapaholic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Count me in! Scrapaholic real name Terri Williams. I decorate my house and tree with all patriotic Christmas- any red, white and blue decorations and ornaments. I also have a nautical themed tree and a coca-cola tree.
Have a coke and a smile!Image

Melissa S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Oh, thanks for doing this! I would like to join in! My name is Melissa Smith (Melissa S. on the boards). We decorate in (fake!) vintage and/or whimsical ornaments. Santa or cute snowman would be great! Reds, pinks, light blues, etc. This will be fun, thanks for organizing it!

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Please sign me up! 1grandma is my screen name and my real name is Bibi Barberi. I love vintage, lots of colors, religious instead of commercial. Nativity scenes are perfect and Christmas carols are my favorite.
Bibi

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I am in!!! Love this!!!

oceanbreezes423 aka Susan Ingersoll

My tree is simple. It is very country and handmade looking, and you can never go wrong with a snowman!!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

I'd like to participate. My screen name is Scrap Bug and my IRL name is Melissa Foshee.

I'm easy to please. My main living room tree is decorated in turquoise, gold and red. My game room tree is a mod-podge, plus I hang my specialty ornaments on a non tree display.

I'm Christian, so anything religious oriented is great, but I also like cute and quirky - really anything.
Melissa

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I am so happy I didn't miss out on this. Please sign me up. I have been doing this for 2 years now and love it.

My name is mgehrke (Mildred Gehrke)

I love anything Christmas and do not have a theme.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Please sign me up!

Monroe1218

Rebecca Monroe

No real theme to the tree... love Jim Shore, vintage Santa Claus... Anything will be perfect!
Rebecca

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

Oh, glad I didn't miss the sign up! Please sign me up, my name is Christi Tweeten (need2scrap). My tree is traditional, no victorian, pretty much anything will do.
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

scrapngram

Cherry Blossom

If it is not too late I would like to sign up. Scrapngram - Sue Bonesteel
I decorate my tree with just about anything, but I really like santas and owls. I would love anything that was sent to me.

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Christmas Ornament Exchange 2013-UPDATE W/NAMES
love2stamp-Jennifer Macke

I collect snowmen, that is mostly what my tree is.
ImageImageImageImage

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

SherrieLynne wrote:I would LOVE to sign up. screen name: SherrieLynne Sherrie Jones
I Love Christmas, Santas, Angels, Bulbs, anything like that.
I will be mailing your ornament tomorrow!!!
***Tanya***

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Thank you Jennifer/love2stamp for my ornaments! I am in LOVE!

Image Image

I also love the "extras" too!

I do not have my tree put up right now, but will be doing that this weekend.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

scrapngram

Cherry Blossom

Brandy (blbabe1234) Thank You, Thank You for the beautiful Christmas ornaments. The 2 owls are nothing like what I have and the snowman frame will be really cute with a picture of my two great-grandkids in it. The Santa is also cute. I love them all. It is so exciting to see what people pick for you. Thank You again.

Return to “Christmas Ornament Exchange”