We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

koala1966

Cherry Delight

Crop Interruptions - who's had them?
Basically telling family members that you are busy, and then sitting in front of the computer or scrapbook table, seems to be code for "She's lying, let's talk to her." :bluewinkb: I can't begrudge them my attention, since I love them, but I also can't believe 2 hours at a time is really so much to ask for, lol.

What kind of interruptions have you had to deal with this weekend? Vent here, lol, let's get it out of our systems.

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Crop Interruptions - who's had them?
DH "missed" me so he offered to take me to dinner last night and who can turn that down? It was nice to be missed.

Lynda

scrappinchic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I have 2 children, 2 cats and teach Middle School... my whole life is a stream of interruptions.
I'm not late
Everyone else is way too on time.
0/3 for February

Sus79

Cherry Cola

I only have time off when Xander is a sleep this weekend. Dh is putting in our new floor and I have to look after the little one :waiting: (that I can scrap as much) :-D (love being with ds) :? (What to do??)
ImageImageImageImageImage

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

My dh is awesome he has left me alone all weekend, but my doggie is another story. I keep hearing her puppy dog sighs and seeing her sad eyes.
ImageImage 

JeanG

Cherry Cola

My 9 year old DGS wanted to ome out for the day yesterday. He's a high-maintenance kid...and, of course, I said, "No problem! I'll come get you!" Between watching him play Roc 'n Roll Star continuously and watching Chris Angel, Making pizza and s'mores, then driving him back home, I missed a LOT yesterday. But I'd do it again in a heartbeat - he's my sweetheart!
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

ArmyWife95

Chocolate Covered Cherry

My dh saying to me last night, well aren't you going to mass with us? or my ds saying to me that I put too much toilet paper in the toilet and now my poop won't flush...Ugghh!!

beachlover

Cherry Addict

my son invited a friend of mine over last night and told me "Billy is here to have a beer with you, I opened one for you' ----- you don't have to ask me twice! I did not get much done after that. Today Billy is supposed to come back with his Harley and take me for a ride. He even levft a helmet here for me, so I guess he's serious... I think people don't want me to reach my goals this crop!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

jodcold

Cherry Garcia

I had to go to my son's bike race yesterday which took from around 9 am-almost 2 pm. Poor guy led the first 2 laps then slipped further and further back. But it was a fun experience and I got to meet some of his college friends who are really sweet.

Not much other than that, except when the doggies want to go pottie!

My only trouble is DH is around all weekend and I have to sneak my junk food instead of eating it in the open because I don't like sharing!!
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

2Bizi

Cherry Bomb

Overall it hasn't been bad - so not much to vent. The biggest interruption was my friend who invited herself (and her husband) over for dinner which was a mixed thing because she was coming at fast scrap time but was also coming with food and so was going to save me the work of having to think about dinner makings for kids. And then the fast scrap was the photo one so it worked out ok.

My 5 year old on the other hand always has a question just as I've been down to the wire on some submission or game but it has also generally worked out...

dh has run a pretty good game of interference/defense with the kids...
2Bizi
Choices are never hard if we are not afraid of bringing change..

KatiePooh

Cherry Berry

My husband and daughter either needing to talk to me or can't find something they need so they want me to find it for them.
Robin

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

For the most part DH lets me scrap=====BUT THEN HE GETS ON THE COMPUTER!!!!!! He doesn't get that I need to be on there too! That I need to keep going back and forth.... Luckily when I tell him--I need to be on at a certain time to get the next challenge/fast scrap he lets me---bot whoas me if I try to stay on for too long past that hour! ;)

bri001

Cherry Blossom

My biggest interuption was also the best one driving from St. George Utah to Provo and back yesterday for my oldest nephews wedding reception. It was so worth it to see him so happy.

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

Sleep and my needy dogs.
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

cat1393

Cherry Cola

hm...letting the dog in and out...she hates to be outside by herself for too long...she might miss some good snacks!

family wants to eat...

and thats about it so far!

Christine

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

I can't complain much this crop. The only interruption I've had I've created myself. I'm trying to get my house straightened up during the crop. Yeah...dumb dumb.

But my girls went to stay with their father this weekend, so I've had no 2-legged interruptions. And I have no pets, so no 4-legged interruptions either! LOL.

bay63

Cherry Bing

It's Sunday, I have to make Bacon and fried potatoes while my son and husband watch the 3 stoogies. I do that every week.
ImageImage Image

Ashjoy

Cherry Bomb

The only interuption I had was going out to dinner for our anniversary last night. So it wasn't to bad, and we went to a rest with real napkins! LOL So it was all good, including the cheesecake with cherries of course!
Joyce 

jazzyscrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

My husband came inside and said hey can you find my hat. I wanted to say hey can't you do it yourself? But of course I walked into the bedroom to confirm it wasn't there. Then of course he wanted dinner lol.
Terri

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

I'm alone with 4 kids....So generally, I had to feed them...LOL I felt guilty last night about abandoning my children all day. So I took them to Walmart and let them pick out anything they wanted to eat. And I bought them beads and string so they can make their own bracelets and necklaces while Mommy is cropping.
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Summer Crop 2009”