We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

Help Me Out
I have been having these killer mirgraines lately.......okay for the past couple of years but they seem to be getting worse. Anyone have any ideas to help ease the pain?

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Help Me Out
caffiene? that's what helps me - migraine excedrin... good luck!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

1luckymama

Cherry Bing

Aside from crazy expensive prescription drugs, Stay away from stress!

JustJessa

Cherry Bing

massage your temples! Works miracles.
Proudly Creating For:
Sherri Tierney, Amanda Carlson, Erin's Dreams,
Kristi W, LauraMarie Scraps, Pick a Paper, A Moment In Scrap Site CT
Kari Q Designs, Kris Myers Designs, Pretty Scrappy Site CT
Also Belong to Pretty Scrappy QP Team, and Praise Team

ABMommy2

Cherry Blossom

soaking in a hot bath helps me....that is the best next to sleeping it off!
Eryn
Mom to D & B

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Excedrin for migrains.
ImageImage 

JeanG

Cherry Cola

The strongest painkiller you have, dark room, quiet and hopefully sleep are what works for me.
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

A couple Excedrin, a dark room and a nap.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

I have to sleep it off or drink caffeine. Good luck, I hate migraines!
***Tanya***

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I take muscle relaxers when my migraines come up the back of my neck; really helps

a home remedy... some people say strawberries are good for migraines
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

trinigirlmd

Cherry Blossom

If you can lay down: put a cold pack on your forehead and lay down and put a cold pack with a towel over it under your neck. Works for me all the time. It's what my chiropractor does when I can't control my headaches.

SheilaD

Cherry Berry

Drink a lot of water and lay down. Sometimes caffeine helps.

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

I usually need drugs, less stress and a nap...Good luck!
ImageImage
Image Image

stampaholic85

Cherry Bing

gatorade helps me, even when I am not dehydrated.
Image            Barb H
                                                                        Facebook page: Pink Passion Stamper

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

My SIL, montana_girl gets them really bad and I know she's found some tricks to help but not eliminate.

I'll get her on this thread...

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Excedrin for Migraines. When they are really bad dh also uses a hot water bottle and tries to sleep it off. Honey I hope you feel better!

ImageImage Image Image  

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

When was the last time you had your eyes checked out?
Are you under a lot of stress?

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

The best thing I found to help mine--I only had to go about once a year is something called Cranio--scaral therapy. It is basically like a massage--except you stay clothed. They do very minor gentle movements along you scalp and body. OMG--so relaxing and totally made my headaches go away! Sometimes I had to go every 6 mos. but usually once a year was good for me. I haven't been having them lately.

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

Well, for me, I found one of the main things that were causing the migraines was artifical sweetners. And since I was trying to lose weight, nearly everything I ate had some sort of sweetner in it. Once I eliminated those, it helped tremendously... plus I found out not getting enough sleep or fiber in my diet was another trigger. I strongly recommend going to see a naturalpath doctor. I only had to go for one visit and she was able to find a dozen "triggers" for the mirgraines. Once I made a few changes I am down to one migraine a month.

But in the meantime, Excedrine Migraine or as my doctor recommended, tylenol and large caffeinated beverage! :-D
Stacy

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Oh I hate migraines! I used to suffer with them for many years. The best thing is definitely to be relaxed, which I know is easier said then done. The best remedies I found where putting a hot pack on my neck, b/c a lot of my pain would derive from my neck and shoulders and shoot up into my head. Excedrin Tension Headache or Excedrin Migraine have been the best over the counter meds I have found to work! The expensive drugs the doctors can prescribe, always gave me more side effects then help! Migraines can actually be derived from many parts of your body, so you may want to find a trigger point somewhere else in your body that can shoot up the spine into your neck, so just check around. I hope you get relief soon!
~ Carissa ~

Return to “Summer Crop 2009”