Are you Twilight Obsessed? WINNERS!!

sarahwhithers
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2269

Are you Twilight Obsessed? WINNERS!!

Post by sarahwhithers »

Well, if you're anything like me, you're in love with the Twilight series of books. I love the characters, i love the romance, I love the vampires and werewolves. It's a great series and would prob be my favorite right now for sure! (a close second the Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward)

Can you suggest any other great reads? Vampires, werewolves, anything supernatural, I'm all about it!

I'll randomly select someone for 25 points and if you happen guess a book or series I already own I'll give you 10 points!!!

ETA: You have till the end of my shift! (which is 8pm EST)

Wow guys! There are some way awesome suggestions on here! I will def be looking into them!

For teh random drawing, congrats to ebcullen, you'll be grabbing 25 points!

And there were tons fo you that mentioned books I've read (and own) so you're all getting 10 points each!

Nikki_E

ebcullen

LyndaKay

allysonc

JDs Mom

cbl4ever

Janedee

LindaS

hellmgle
Nikki_E
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 19

Re: Are you Twilight Obsessed?

Post by Nikki_E »

Interview with a Vampire by Ann Rice
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper
ebcullen
Cherry Blossom

Post by ebcullen »

vampire diaries? or the sookie stackhouse or the night world collection love them all
Leslie Krochta-Cullen
LyndaKay
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 40

Post by LyndaKay »

Anne Rice's books on vampires are great. Interview with the Vampire that was later made into a movie w/ Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt is one. She did several books.

Lynda
allysonc
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 150

Post by allysonc »

Girl you must check out the charlaine harris books.. Sookie Stackhouse series.. It's really adult.. but I LOVE IT. The show True Blood is based on that series that's on HBO.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT SHOW.. but yes.. it's very adult.. You should rent it on netflix and see what you think.

I also like books by laurel k hamilton.. the first 9 books of it are pretty good.. of the anita blake series.. Then I guess there's anne rice vampires books.. never read those..
Then there is that teen series vampire diaries that are books for teens..and the show coming out this fall..but haven't read those..

so yeah..
that's all I can think of girl!
Ally
c4kelly
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 24

Post by c4kelly »

The Witching Hour by Anne Rice.
JDs Mom
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 424

Post by JDs Mom »

Oh, Baby, if it's hot vampires you want to read about, try all of the Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris. They're what the HBO series TRUEBlood is taken from. Easy reads and now that TB is so popular, you can buy them altogether in a bundle. There's 9 in the series so far. Suspend reality and ENJOY!!
Carol

ACOT May 2010 Digi Guest CT

formerly CT for Merkeley Designs, Sus Designs and E-scape and Scrap...

BeatrizS
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 222

Post by BeatrizS »

Night Huntress Series By jeaniene Frost
BeatrizS
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 222

Post by BeatrizS »

BTW i am Super obsessed with Twilight i have read all the books and own the movie and cant wait for New Moon to hit the theaters because i will be one of the first to watch it.
mysunshine
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 221

Post by mysunshine »

It's not vampires or werewolves, but there is the supernatural involved. Diana Gabaldon's series called The Outlander - the main character is a time traveler and she ends up in England in the 1800s, where she meets a very hot, and seemingly perfect man. There's lots of pages in this series to keep you busy- each book is about 1000, and you can't put them down!
- Angie - Come read my blog!
cbl4ever
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 1

Post by cbl4ever »

i really like the anita blake series...its by laruell k hamilton...its got vamps and were animals in it...plus tons of romance

im reading the sookie stackhouse books...those are good...i am also reading the final twilight book....just got it back so i can...i also love twilight **melts**
Crystal =^-^=
Janedee
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 90

Post by Janedee »

Definitely Laurell K Hamilton's Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series and also the Charlaine Harris Sookie Stackhouse novels.
Jane
Ashjoy
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 151

Post by Ashjoy »

I'm obsessed, I watch the movie about once a week. LOL
My daughter said there is another similar series but I can't remember the name, I'll let you know when she gets home.
Joyce 

Linda S
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 127

Post by Linda S »

How about the House of Night series and Frankenstein books
Linda
scrappininAK
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1886

Post by scrappininAK »

how about the book series by Anne Rice
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up
hellmgle
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 178

Post by hellmgle »

How about the Sookie Stackhouse series?? Or the Vampire Academy Series
immom2anc
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 264

Post by immom2anc »

I personally love Nora Roberts trilogies! Ones that deal with the supernatural are the "Sign of Seven" Trilogy, the "Circle" Trilogy (with a vamp & a shape-shifter) & "Three Sisters" Trilogy. Great romance, awesome suspense and well developed characters.

The Wicked Lovely books are also really good. Kinda creepy but they have fey in them.
**Kristen**
My photography: http://www.kristencarterphotography.com
Image Image ImageImage Image
PezKat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 514

Post by PezKat »

I just finished re-reading the whole Harry Potter series and was just fascinated by the last book even the 2nd time! 750+ pages but totally held my attention & I didn't want to put it down... so complex and I love the characters and story. Definitely worth recommending!
Image Image

Return to “Summer Crop 2009”