We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

betseymae

Cherry Berry

Re: Crop Interruptions - who's had them?
My DH came home from golf yesterday and was filled with conversation...for hours...

MelissaM

Cherry Bing

A Taylor Swift concert last night...but that was a fun distraction!
Melissa
formally known as mkyanne

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

kittymomma wrote:For the most part DH lets me scrap=====BUT THEN HE GETS ON THE COMPUTER!!!!!! He doesn't get that I need to be on there too! That I need to keep going back and forth.... Luckily when I tell him--I need to be on at a certain time to get the next challenge/fast scrap he lets me---bot whoas me if I try to stay on for too long past that hour! ;)
That's way we have a his and a hers computers.:-D
ImageImageImageImage

terri04

Cherry Bing

had errands to do yesterday & then company stoped by last night & computer keeps kicking me off. of course dh wants to use it to so I'm getting more layouts done than being on the computer this crop. guess that is not all bad...

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

No interruptions from my BF (though he does wander in to see how I'm doing) but the cats are another story. Suddenly all three feel like neglected kitties and want to be held and petted!
Stacy

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

well I wasn't here at all yesterday because we had to drive 2 hours away for a skateboard competition..but I am here today whether they like it or not!
***Tanya***

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

I had a great interruption -- cropped all day at an LSS with Venus70 and SarahA. Had so much fun, but we did check in here often.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

Me Me!!! On Friday I woke up early in hopes to finish my scrap shopping. At the last minute a friend asked me to go shopping with her and I decided to go because she is a really new friend and I want to get to know her better. Well, we ended up being gone until 6PM and then I still had to go get groceries and since I was not home to make dh supper, I had to go get McDonalds for him and by then it was bedtime. Yesterday I played games all day and then we had to go to a neighborhood picnic last night so I missed last night. I am trying to get a little time on here today because dh wants to go sight-seeing this afternoon. I haven't been able to scrap during this crop but I have played lots of games.
ImageImageImage

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

dh seemed annoyed becasue I "never' spend 2 uninterrupted hours with him......please whatever you are a big boy deal with it.

Judy in NM

Cherry Garcia

Ummm...that would be me. Grandbabies (not complaining) - kids - DH - house - you name it. LOL
~~ Judy ~~

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

You mean, besides needing to sleep???? :-D :-D :-D

Seriously, I've only had one small one, and had to take my roomie to go pick up her car yesterday. Otherwise, my time has been my own.
Laurie

Linda S

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Mainly the kids here. Coming in saying their hungry (like they need to eat 3 times a day ;) ) and that they are bored, just the boy because he is grounded from all types of Video games.
Linda

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Umm... I know you're cropping, but could you call and order the pizza? Aren't you eating dinner with us? Wanta go to a movie?
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

scrapbelle

Cherry Bing

We had my dd's 21's birthday party last night. Yesterday was spent getting everything ready.
Image Image

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

well, i have a 2-yr-old. nuff said!

normally she will go to her dad's on sundays, although i can never count on him, so hopefully he'll show up today as well and i can finally FINALLY get down to some serious scrapping!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  Image Image

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

we've had internet problems so it's been really slow and I keep getting disconnected
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

Mommybruno

Cherry Cola

I'm not at home, so my only interruptions are for bathroom and food breaks! :-D
Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage

Heidi1154

Cherry Bomb

My dh & I just had to get some canning done yesterday too!
We canned 20 pints of applesauce and have that much more to do today!
He lets me sneak on here and do what I want to do.

ImageImageImageImageImage

1grandma

Cherry Addict

My complaints is that I am not able to participate in the crop! I am just stoppin in for a nano second to see if all of y'all are having a great time? I sure hope so. Have some for me, too. Missing all of you.
Bibi

Cherry Jubilee

My interruption will be today. We have friends coming in on the plane at 11ish this morning. I'm debating going with DH to pick them up. Then, I am not sure what the plan is for this afternoon . . . if I have to hang out with them or if I can get by with just showing up later for dinner.

Return to “Summer Crop 2009”