Take an EXTRA 10% off everything with code EXTRA10

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

Who's got lists to get ready for this thing?
I am a serious list maker.

I have a to buy lists, photo's to order list, to do list, to organize list- and I think it's getting out of hand.

Basically, my scrap room needs to clean to start, I need to order way more adhesive then I think I will need, and I need to order basically every picture I have ever taken. What is on your list?
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: Who's got lists to get ready for this thing?
  1. finish organizing the scraproom
  2. prepare groups of photos that I may want to use
  3. get lots of snacks
  4. clean the house the weekend before
  5. buy wine
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Beth-W

Featured Guest Coordinator

beachlover wrote:
  1. finish organizing the scraproom
  2. prepare groups of photos that I may want to use
  3. get lots of snacks
  4. clean the house the weekend before
  5. buy wine

I like the buy wine. :winkb:

Make sure you have lots of adhesive. If you have a family, cook stuff they can heat up or have the pizza delivery number handy. :winkb:
~Beth
"Make it bigger, make it badder, make it awesome" -Duff Goldman
"They need a hero to tell them that sometimes the impossible can become possible, if you're AWESOME!" -Rhino

http://latteonthebrain.blogspot.com/

ImageImage

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

I already made a lasagna froze it, I plan on having lots of sandwich stuff on hand for DH and I too have clean the house the weekend before. My first ACOT crop was a disaster, I had 2 month old twins I ran out of glue dots and tape runner despite buying what I thought was more than enough....
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

bluefish

Cherry Blossom

No list just yet, making one is on my "to do" list. lol

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

My dh laughs at me when I make a list because I always forget and leave it at home. I have my chocolate got that today and I am pretty sure I have enough adhesive but might pick up a couple more just in case. I got dh to go out with the guys on saturday evening and sunday he has to work. I am ready!!!!!!!!!:-D
ImageImage 

jodcold

Cherry Garcia

I can't get my food until the day of or the day before the crop as I have no willpower and it would be gone before the crop got here!

I was planning on attending every minute; but my lovely DS who was supposed to be tucked safely away at college has decided to do a bike race on Saturday and I have never missed a sporting event yet, so how could I now? Anyway, hopefully it won't last all day and I'll just miss part of the morning and afternoon. Luckily I am a night owl, so I'll be able to attend the rest.
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

1. Get adhesive (done)
2. Get tons of photos ready (almost done)

3. Get drinks and snacks

4. Print out Crop schedule

I was supposed to be here for all of it (but a couple hours on Friday), but now I am going to miss out on a big chunk of Sat as well. I am part of a committee for the upcoming Disabled Veteran's Wheelchair Games (coming to Denver July 2010) and we have a meeting on Sat to put together goody bags for our golf tournament fundraiser, which is the following Monday. So don't have too much fun without me!

jessinmich

Sweet Cherry Pie

I hope and pray i have my new workbox, and everything organized and ready to go by then, but it will be pushing it. I havn't done a crop on here in a couple years so it will be fun and i'm looking forward to it.
~Jessica~

I am a collector of scrapbook supplies in hopes someday i'll have time to use them....

jodcold

Cherry Garcia

Em, you are not the only one with a change of plans. I have been planning this for months, and now my son informs me he is entering his first bike race. How could I miss that? So, I'll be around as much as possible, but do have to spend part of my day watching my son race-wish I had a wireless laptop!
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

I need to get cracking on my list. I have to order pictures and buy supplies and food. lol I have not even started.
ImageImageImage

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Since I have never attended a crop before, I had no idea what to do. After reading all the messages, I'm beginning to see that I'm not ready at all! Now I'm getting nervous.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

My list...

1 - get afternoon off from work (since it starts at 1pm MST)

2 - print crop schedule and carefully convert to MST

3 - pick up and organize scrapbook room

4 - buy plenty of diet coke and jelly bellies

5 - remind BF that I will be scrapping and show him the schedule (then he can plan meals/errands accordingly! LOL)

6 - double check supplies... adhesive, glue dots, etc
Stacy

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

My list...

1 - get afternoon off from work (since it starts at 1pm MST)

2 - print crop schedule and carefully convert to MST

3 - pick up and organize scrapbook room

4 - buy plenty of diet coke and jelly bellies

5 - remind BF that I will be scrapping and show him the schedule (then he can plan meals/errands accordingly! LOL)

6 - double check supplies... adhesive, glue dots, etc
Stacy

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

I'll just be here ;)

suggestions:

1. start with a CLEAN area :)

2. have lots of adhesive on hand {pop dots, glue sticks, wet/dry adhesive} and your trimmer of choice!

3. have chocolate or whatever is your venom on hand

4. have your DRINK of choice on hand {mine will be alcoholic};)

5. take a picture of your area BEFORE the crop starts!

6. do not get discouraged if you don't complete every game, fast scrap and challenge we have {because there will be TONS!}

7. KNOW your ACOT CT ;)

8. print pictures that you KNOW you want to scrap and print a wide variety {sporting events, birthdays, everyday, outdoors, B&W, vacations, etc...you can find a challenge or fast scrap to use them all somewhere!}

9. make sure you read the 1st STICKY THREAD about the crop rules BEFORE the crop begins because it gets HECTIC once the crop starts on Friday afternoon ***VERY IMPORTNANT***

10. if you are not sure about a challenge or fast scrap or game PLEASE pm the hostesses of that game and they will get back with you~

11. and if you are awared points from a game/fast scrap/challenge/etc please do not get discouraged right away if you do not receive your points instantly...we are ALL very busy during the crop and will get our points out to you as soon as possible...don't worry we keep a list :)

12. have LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of FUN!!!!!!!!

and feel free to ask ANY of the ACOT CT or crop hostesses if you have any questions before/during/after the CROP! that's what we are here for!

P.S. MAKE SURE YOU KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD TO THE GALLERY AND TO UPLOAD TO THE RIGHT CATEGORY IN THE GALLERY ONCE THE CROP BEGINS :)
Image~Angie~

Return to “Summer Crop 2009”