We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

ArmyWife95

Chocolate Covered Cherry

No POINTS
I was here all weekend and I got not 1 single point. What's up with that?? lol :winkb:

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Re: No POINTS
I thought there was a post a while back asking for those who hadn't received any points. Maybe it'll still work.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

I did not see you....sawry. :( Did you at least get some scrapping done?? How is your kiddo?
SUS ImageImageImage

blaznpat

Sweet Cherry Pie

Oh no!
Pat

Image Image Image

ArmyWife95

Chocolate Covered Cherry

:( :( I want some points! :(

I did scrap some, but I just take so freakin long! Aaron is doing fine and he goes back to school tomorrow! Yay!!

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

I thought I was doing bad - I got 20....but I really wasn't here much to play.
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

I thought I was doing bad - I got 20....but I really wasn't here much to play.
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

should have been here during my shifts :winkb:
~pam~

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

I got some during some shift... but during the other shifts I was invisible. I'm so sorry - can I share some points with you somehow? I'd be happy to.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

MLee

Cherry Cola

I'm so sorry!!!

I didn't get as many as usual but it seemed as though the crop hostesses were spreading them out further and among more people. There were SO many posters on line this weekend. WOW. Who knew?

But I am so sorry. I would share with you if I could, if someone would tell me how!! Seriously!

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Yeah I only got 20 myself.....usually I get almost enough to get a $5.00 card. The crop just seemed different this time around. I did enjoy the classes and got some scrapping done.
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

MelissaM

Cherry Bing

If it makes you feel better, I didn't get any either! Of course, I was only online for very short periods and played only a handful of games so I can only blame myself! :waiting: I did manage to do 4 layouts so all was not lost.

Glad that Aaron is doing better.
Melissa
formally known as mkyanne

cat1393

Cherry Cola

I got some...nothing like in the past.

Christine

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

i didnt get much either probably a total of 50 points... oh well its time to pick some cherries...lol...i guess winning randioh's contest made up for it :)

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

I didn't get many either--ALOT less than I usually get. But I didn't spend as much time on as I usually do. I was trying to get more scrapping done...still am..

Joy

Cherry Garcia

I didn't get any BUT I was scrapping so I didn't expect any.

2_maybe_3

Cherry Blossom

I'm right there with you! I didn't get any points either. :(

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

I was here most of the time but only got 5 points myself. However with how slow this site is for me and my computer being a little goofy these days (old age throes) I didnt play any games. I did get quite a bit of scrapping done though

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I have not added up my points, but I have a friend who says she got 190 points! Is that a lot? I mean, compared with almost 1000, it is not.
Bibi

davsar

Cherry Cola

Sorry to hear that :(. If only you were playing from 2 am - 6 am :sleeping: on Saturday morning - my shifts - I could have helped you out.
ImageImage

Return to “NSD 2009”