Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: How to Get Kicked Out of Walmart - Game for Points
 Walk through the front door, pick up a movie, some drinks and some candy, go down to the electronic section and grab a tv and dvd player - and head on over to the camping section.  Set up a tent, grab some sleeping bags, a couple of chairs, a camping coffee maker, a cooler and a portable gas stove... and one of those portable toilets.  Set up in lawn and garden, cause there is more room there.   Put a movie on and get comfortable - and when the manager comes to tell you to leave, tell him you lost your job and you figure you've spent so much money at Wallie World that it's pretty much your store...
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

1momma

Cherry Bing

Hide in the middle of a round clothing rack and make comments as the ladies take stuff off the rack.

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

go in with bare dirty feet and make sure everybody sees you trying on shoes (and socks).

happayscrappay

Cherry Bing

challenge all of the kids to a light saber fight using opened packages of gogurt

(I know I already posted one but this just seemed hilarious in my mind)
may the force be with you
Hi! I'm Rachel
My Blog: Happay Scraps

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

This really happened...

Two boys on my caseload (I am a social worker)..ditched the WalMart employees all night.. They hid in the toys, in the furniture, snuck into the shelves....sort of played hide and seek.  They went to the boys clothes, changed into new outfits, got new shoes, ate candy...finally around 3 am, they were spotted and got kicked out..actually dragged out with the police.  Got to hand it to them, they lasted a long time in there before getting caught!
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

lpap0807

Sweet Cherry Pie

Make all the smiley faces into frowns, and sing "The Tears of a Clown" or "A Smile is Just a Frown Turned Upside-Down"
Have a blessed day!

IreneP

Sweet Cherry Pie

Thank You

Cherry Blossom

You all are too funny.  Bummed I missed this one.

My son went there with friends once and they put him in one of those plastic bins with a lid in an aisle.  When he heard people near him, he would move around in the bin and it would scare the heck out of people.  To top it off, they had a hidden video camera.  Eventually they were caught with thier little stunts and kicked out.  Now every time I go there with my son, I wonder if they remember him.

Return to “February Crop 2009”