We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Re: Mini Purse Album Class starts *Here*
 I'm getting ready for my shift-but DUDE it is so ON when I'm done!!! I'm making one for my Grammy to take to her Red Hatter's. :-D She's gonna love this Miranda!!
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

LoveMyBella

Product Promotions

Once your pages are finished, you need to slide them into your badge holders.  GO SLOWLY and constantly check each side for hang ups.  I knocked the letters off that one page yesterday shoving them in like a oaf! 

LoveMyBella

Product Promotions

ICanHasCherryOnTop wrote: I'm getting ready for my shift-but DUDE it is so ON when I'm done!!! I'm making one for my Grammy to take to her Red Hatter's. :-D She's gonna love this Miranda!!
She totally will...and the Red Hatter's will be asking for your number!  Can't wait to see your finished product!

jenny2711

Cherry Picker

Oh my gosh!  This is SOOO cute!  And I never in a million year would have thought of using badge holders!!  DUH!  Great class!

LoveMyBella

Product Promotions

Let's tie it up.....

Securing the album together can be done in several ways.  Ribbon, jump rings, brads, etc.  I like the look of the ribbon. 

Thread the ribbon through one hole and leave just a little more than you thought you would need.  Thread through the other hole also.  Cut the ribbon a little long

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

*Smacks forehead* I should have looked in the store to see if we had Red Hatter stuff when I placed my order!!! What a dork! :waiting:

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

This is Fabulous!! Will definitely have to make a couple of these!!

LoveMyBella

Product Promotions

Tie once and almost complete a knot.  Thread any other desired ribbons through the incomplete knot hole.  (This is a bit confusing...so ask questions if you need to!)  And, if you're sure with your choices, add a drop of glue to the inside before cinching up that knot. 

jmo95

Cherry Cola

I checked walmart when I was there yesterday but didn't see these badges....I will be checking again though.  These are so great.  What a great way to use up scraps as well.
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

LoveMyBella

Product Promotions

Finish tying your original knot and tie each remaining ribbon once tightly.  This helps to keep the ribbons secure.  After some time in a purse, it begins to loosen. 

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

jmo95 wrote: I checked walmart when I was there yesterday but didn't see these badges....I will be checking again though.  These are so great.  What a great way to use up scraps as well.

Try Office Depot, Office Max, or Staples. :)

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

LoveMyBella wrote:
Renee wrote:I'm here...late but I'm here!! This is so cute, Miranda.
I love this little album. I bought EVERYTHING to make it too :winkb: Now I just need to get my butt in gear and do it!

From what I can remember, you'll be making more than one to use all those badges up, Renee!
I like to hoard things :?
I will at least get 1 done though..I promise :winkb:

ArmyWife95

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Oh that's adorable!  I don't think I have enough Christmas pictures though!

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Thank you some much Miranda.....this class was great and I appreciate all the time you put into it!!!!! 
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

Sus79

Cherry Cola

Wonderful album. Gotta make one, so thanks for the inspiration :inlove:
ImageImageImageImageImage

girlsmommy

Cherry Bomb

You always make the cutest stuff!  Thanks for the class!
Stacie

Image Image Image Be who you are, not who you think you should be.

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

ArmyWife95 wrote: Oh that's adorable!  I don't think I have enough Christmas pictures though!

It doesn't have to be Christmas. :) Mine isn't going to be.

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

LoveMyBella wrote: Tie once and almost complete a knot.  Thread any other desired ribbons through the incomplete knot hole.  (This is a bit confusing...so ask questions if you need to!)  And, if you're sure with your choices, add a drop of glue to the inside before cinching up that knot. 

I would have never thought to do that. I would have been the one ranting about my ribbons not stay tied. LOL

MoochieMama

Cherry Bing

Miranda - Thank you so much for sharing this with us. This is absolutely adorable. :-D
Michelle

scrappinchic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

This is so cute Miranda!  I'm definetly doing this since a very wonderful person actually sent me the badge holders ahead of time.  I even have a lot of the DB goodies you used.
I'm not late
Everyone else is way too on time.
0/3 for February

Return to “November Crop 2008”