Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Gluemore Girl

Cherry Tart

Hello from CT
Hi!
Just introducing myself. Have been scrapping a very long time and shopping here at ACOT for several now. 
Looking forward to some new inspiration and challenges. 
Thanks!
:)

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Hello from CT
Good morning!!! We are so glad to have you! Looking forward to getting to know you and see your beautiful work! If you have any questions ask away- this board is full of lovely cherries !!
Susan

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Good morning and welcome! You will love it here! 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Good morning and welcome to the ACOT message board!   We're all very friendly and share lots of inspiration with one another.  Glad you are joining in on the fun.
    ImageImage

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hello! Glad you decided to join all the friendly cherries here. It’s a great place to hang out and play with all the challenges.Welcome!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

Good Morning! And Welcome!  You'll love it here!  whether you're here every day, or only when time allows (like myself) the community here is warm and welcoming!!  With LOTS AND LOTS of fantabulous challenges! 
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Good Morning!  I'm glad you are here - and I think you will see that we are a fun, creative and supportive bunch!  
Rebecca

johnniesgirl12

Cherry Blossom

Good morning!  You will find these "Cherries" are very welcoming and definitely inspirational for you!  I have been on ACOT for a couple years and love to chat with everyone and use their Gallery for a lot of inspiration to get my cogs turning for LO's and many other ideas.  

Look forward to interacting and sharing ideas from you!

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Hello there! Great time to be joining us, with NSD coming up so soon! Jump right in, ask questions if you need anything, the people here are the best!!! Look forward to seeing your creations!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Welcome to the boards! I shopped at ACOT before joining the boards too. That was over 15 years ago! This place is absolutely amazing and you will love it here!

ImageImage Image Image  

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Hello, and WELCOME to ACOT!  We're so glad to have you with us!  You won't find a better crafty place to hang out!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Welcome to ACOT, the very best scrappy home on the web!  Any questions, just ask, because the Cherries are so helpful and friendly. :)  That is why I have been a member for over 20 years!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

welcome!  feel free to jump right in  😊  NSD is right around the corner too and we'll be having tons of fun stuff that weekend!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey ☺️ LOVE the name GlueMore Girl!!! ☺️
Welcome to the boards! ☺️ This IS a fantastic group, and don't be afraid to ask questions or jump into the message boards anytime!
AND, with NSD right around the corner, you've got perfect timing!! ☺️

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Welcome to ACOT!!! So glad you're here! Just in time for NSD!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Welcome! You’re going to LOVE it here!!! Great time to jump right in and join us for all of the NSD festivities!

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

Welcome to ACOT! You will love it here! There are so many great challenges. We are gearing up for our NSD challenges. Hope to see you there!
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage

Gluemore Girl

Cherry Tart

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! 
I am hoping to play along for NSD.  Need to check out the fun challenges!

debraruffing

Sweet Cherry Pie

Welcome to the Cherry Board!  Its is going to be a wild ride on NSD weekend!  It's so much fun and you joined just in time for all the amazing activities!
Debra R. 
Nana of 5, Mama of 2, Disney Addict

ImageImage  ImageImageImage

SandyK1967

Cherry Bing

Hello and welcome from PA! The challenges and gallery are amazing ways to get inspired and get lots of pages done! The NSD activities are so fun too so join in!
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋

Return to “Cherry Blossoms”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee