Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

elisanlily

Cherry Tart

Hi from LA! lol.
Hey y'all. I'm Stacey from Mobile, AL or as we call it LA (Lower Alabama). ;) I am a SAHM of 2 girls (Elisabeth and Lily Rose). This gives me a chance to be more involved in my girls school. I am on the PTA and spend a lot of time at the school helping out in the classroom as well. I have been sneaking around on here for a little bit, but finally decided to make it official! lol. I have been scrapping for almost 5 years now. I will usually try a technique once or twice and see how I like it. Right now I'm not feeling the whole banner thingy. lol. I am currently on 2 DTs which are challenge blogs. I also have a blog and you are welcome to stop by anytime!
http://spaceystaceyscrappygoodness.blogspot.com/

I am very fond of sparkly things! They do get my attention very easily. So that means I do have just about all the stickles, lots of mists, liquid pearls, alcohol inks. I am really having fun with twine right now too. I am also a Thickers fanatic! I have recently discovered that I own over 200 packs of course I have multiples and I really do use them. But they are favorite kind of alpha to use on my pages. They have such a variety of textures and sizes and fonts! :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

jnet

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Hi from LA! lol.
Hi Stacey and welcome! I look forward to getting to know you and seeing your work.
Jeannette

ernstem

Cherry Cola

Welcome Stacey!! We are very friendly and love new people jumping in! Just ask if you have questions. And look forward to your work!

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

WELCOME Stacey! :D glad you came out of lurking and said hello
Image Image

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Hi Stacey! Glad you found us. Great bunch of cherries here, and we always welcome new talent! Can't wait to see your work!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Welcome! Glad you decided to introduce yourself! Any questions, just ask...there's lots of gals around to help you out.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

Welcome Stacey!! I look forward to getting to know you and seeing your work.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

blfonty

Cherry Cola

Hello from Tenn. Welcome to ACOT's Cherryland! You will love it here. Can't wait to see your layouts uploaded to your gallery. Jump right in - it's FUN!
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Melissa S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Hi Stacey! It's nice to meet you. I love all things sparkley too :) Glad you decided to come on the board and look forward to seeing your stuff in the gallery!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Hi STacey and Welcome to ACOT!!! :-D
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

debamas

Wild Cherry

Hi there neighbor! I'm in Milton, just east of Pensacola, FL! So glad to have you aboard and hope you come to enjoy this place as much as I do!
Debbie

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Welcome Stacey!
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Welcome to ACOT, Stacey! Glad you came out of hiding!
Laurie

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

hello. glad to meet you. What pretty names your little girls have. I too am a bling of any kind scrapper. Always taking classes to try new bling techniques.

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Welcome, Stacey! You live close to me. I am in Pensacola so maybe we can get together sometime.
Bibi

debamas

Wild Cherry

Just did a very quick peek at your blog, Stacey and loved how you used the twine to make waves on one of your LO! Of course, living on the gulf, I have lots of beach pics...I'll be sure to visit your blog again when I have time...off to work, 12 hr shifts for now.
Debbie

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Welcome to ACOT, Stacey! :)
Image Image ImageImage

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Welcome to Acot! Hope to see you joining in our challenges and games!!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

LOL! I like your LA description! Welcome to the board!! I am another sahm active in her kiddos school and on the PTO.... and let me tell you, that IS a job. LOL :-D
SUS ImageImageImage

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Hello Stacey from LA!! Just jump in here like you were friends forever with us. We love to have more gals -the more the merrier.

If you click on message board above, and then scroll down to "Challenges and Contest" you'll find Brandy's master list of all the challenges for May - and a lot are asking for bling and sparkly. Also on the main gallery page there are 5 challenges from National Scrapbook week. Jump in!! (Those, however, are due by midnight Sunday)

WELCOME!!

Return to “Cherry Blossoms”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee