Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

sharron03

Cherry Tart

digital scrapping
I am new to this site and relatively new to scrapping. I have seen "digital" LO and wonder what and how to get started. Can any one give me a few ideas to get started? I downloaded Adobe Photo Elements as a trial for 30 days, but can't understand how to use it. I would appreciate any help. Thank you sooooooo much.

AmyTeets

Digital Designers

Re: digital scrapping
Welcome! We have a great resource section here with lots of tutorials!
I did a search and came up with tuts for PSE here

Hope that helps! There's lots of free stuff in the digital shoppe for you to play with too ;)
Amy Teets Designs

My Blog
Facebook
Semper Fi

Snag Me!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Go thru the tutorials..they have been very helpful to me. I am new to digi as well and had a learning curve of my own. One little thing I found with PSE9 if that's the trial you downloaded that seems different from previous versions......when you drag and drop from other files into PSE....such as the papers or elements that you download free (gotta love ACOT for that) from here, they will look as if they have opened on the background. It looks as if you don't have something to work with. But if you open your new file first, then drop into the PSE, you can click on your original working file and all the papers will go to where you want them to be. I probably just confused you further, but that was one thing that frustrated me when I first got PSE9. Send me a PM, or post your questions here...the gals here are amazingly patient. If they were patient enough to help ME thru, they can help anyone! If you want, I can give you my phone number and can talk you thru what I found out about the program. Good luck and hang in there...it's lots of fun!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

FranceLanders

Cherry Tart

thanks for the tip on the tutorial can't wait to start scrapping great site very informative i ve learned a lot keep it up

by france essay

Janell

Cherry Cola

Welcome to ACOT. Also if you have specific questions post here and someone will help you out right away!
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

welcome to ACOT...and yes the tutorials is a great start! feel free to ask though!
Image~Angie~

cat1393

Cherry Cola

Trust me...those tutorials are AWESOME!!!! I have read and reread them....If I can do it...anyone can:)
I am officially the "tech-tard" in this house

Christine

Return to “Cherry Blossoms”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee