We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

ZELDAdog

Cherry Tart

Re: ***New Cherry Questionairre***
How did you find ACOT?? A Google search

What technique would you like to learn? Using Copic markers

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? Lately, 4-6 over 2 pages.

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Paper. But I have played with some digi.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? I think it was a birthday page.

Do you have your own scrap room? Yes

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? BOTH!

What gives you the creeps? Snakes

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Early bird

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Margaritas!!!
Jenny

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Believe it or not - I really AM "new"

How did you find ACOT?? Google - was looking for a certain item - and here it was !!

What technique would you like to learn? Not really a technique - learn to be a better card maker

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? Two or three is average

Are you into digital or paper layouts? I have done both, but definitely 99% a paper gal

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Superheroes?ComicCon

Do you have your own scrap room? Yes

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Yes, and I've taught at some conventions

What gives you the creeps? snakes

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Both - I require little sleep

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Not alcohol - Iced tea made from spring water

eclectic_stuff

Cherry Tart

How did you find ACOT?? google search for a product

What technique would you like to learn? any that improves my chances of finishing things :winkb:

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 2

Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? gift calendars

Do you have your own scrap room? No, just dedicated space in the living room :(

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Both

What gives you the creeps? spiders

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Night Owl

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Bailey's and coffee
~ Carolyn

scrapbookmary

Cherry Bing

How did you find ACOT?? web search

What technique would you like to learn? copic coloring/shading

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 1 to 3 pictures

Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper layouts

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? my husband's fishing trip

Do you have your own scrap room? Yes.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? I have been to many crops online and in real life.

What gives you the creeps? mean people

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? used to be an early bird, but the older I get the more of a night owl I have become.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? I'm really loving Lemon Drop Martini's
...... but age is such a triumph over youth,
again, because you moved across the years to here.
Leaving there where it belongs
for youth to come along and re-discover. by Rod McKuen

identicaltriplets

Cherry Tart

[highlight=#ecf3f7]How did you find ACOT??[/highlight][highlight=#ecf3f7] [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Gosh years ago but I don't remember how. LOL![/highlight]

[/highlight][highlight=#ecf3f7]What technique would you like to learn? [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Not sure as I already try to dabble in everything!!!![/highlight]

[/highlight][highlight=#ecf3f7]How many photos do you usually place on a layout? [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]How ever many I can get on an 8x8 or 6x6 page and have it look balanced. :)[/highlight]

[/highlight][highlight=#ecf3f7]Are you into digital or paper layouts? [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Paper![/highlight]

[/highlight][highlight=#ecf3f7]What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Just finished my hymn challenge layout this weekend.[/highlight]

[/highlight][highlight=#ecf3f7]Do you have your own scrap room? [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Yes[/highlight]

[/highlight][highlight=#ecf3f7]Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Yes, and I also teach.[/highlight]

[/highlight][highlight=#ecf3f7]What gives you the creeps? [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]ALL bugs![/highlight]

[/highlight][highlight=#ecf3f7]Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Early bird 7 days a week. Got up at 4:30 a.m. today. :)

[/highlight][highlight=#ecf3f7]What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Water or good 'ol Southern sweet tea[/highlight]
Patter, Proud mom to identical triplet girls in college
Asst. DT Coordinator for Blue Fern Studios
My Blog and My Pinterest
Join the {Glory Art} Scripture Challenge for 2015!

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

I'm just seeing this! :inlove:

How did you find ACOT?? Several years ago someone mentioned it to me.

What technique would you like to learn? I would like to learn more about masking.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? It varies from one to four probably. Of course, more on a 2-pager.

Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper, I've tried digi but like the hands on feel of my products.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Working on Christmas 2011.

Do you have your own scrap room? YES, I have my own scrap room which used to be my daughter's bedroom.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? I've been to many online. LOVE THEM!

What gives you the creeps? Snakes!

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Early Bird!

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Sweet Tea or a Caipirinha, which is basically a lime drink with Rum.
Image Image ImageImage

Mom2Two2

Cherry Tart

[highlight=#e1ebf2][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]How did you find ACOT??[/highlight]I've been shopping here for a while, just started participating in the sketch contests and commenting. I heard about ACOT from a few friends on another site.[/highlight]
[highlight=#e1ebf2]What technique would you like to learn? painting and copic type coloring[/highlight]
[highlight=#e1ebf2][/highlight]
[highlight=#e1ebf2]How many photos do you usually place on a layout? usually more than one.[/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper only[/highlight]
[highlight=#e1ebf2]What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? i'm normally a chronological scrapper so i'm currently working on approximately 2007 LOL Lately i've been diverting from that as sketches or challenge sometimes don't fit with the pictures that are "next!"[/highlight]
[highlight=#e1ebf2]Do you have your own scrap room? yes, sort of. I share it with the kids toys and crafts, a[/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]nd when we have guests, it's also the guest room.[/highlight]
[highlight=#e1ebf2]Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? yes, both.[/highlight]
[highlight=#e1ebf2]What gives you the creeps? spiders, noises in the night when DH isn't home, snakes[/highlight]
[highlight=#e1ebf2]Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? night-owl[/highlight]
[highlight=#e1ebf2]What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? margarita on the rocks with salt![/highlight]

Morris4

Cherry Picker

[highlight=#e1ebf2]How did you find ACOT??[/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2][/highlight]
[highlight=#e1ebf2] I have purchased from ACOT for
awhilenow
. But the last message board & store I am a member on isn't as active as before.

[/highlight]
[highlight=#e1ebf2]What technique would you like to learn? [/highlight]
[highlight=#e1ebf2]I would love to have the patience to stitch on layouts.[/highlight]
[highlight=#e1ebf2]
[/highlight]
[highlight=#e1ebf2]How many photos do you usually place on a layout? Usually one or two, sometimes more...but not as often.

[/highlight]
[highlight=#e1ebf2]Are you into digital or paper layouts?
both
[/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]
[/highlight]
[highlight=#e1ebf2]What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? My boys school albums and some of the challenges.

[/highlight]
[highlight=#e1ebf2]Do you have your own scrap room? [/highlight]
[highlight=#e1ebf2]I don't have my own room. But I do have a high table with shelving underneath and some cubes next to it that are currently my scrapbook area. [/highlight]
[highlight=#e1ebf2]Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? [/highlight]
[highlight=#e1ebf2]I have done crops online, but none in person. There just isn't a lot of people around here that
scrap

[/highlight]
[highlight=#e1ebf2]What gives you the creeps? Bugs![/highlight]
[highlight=#e1ebf2][/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? I am more of a
nightowl

[/highlight]
[highlight=#e1ebf2]What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? My own mix of "Adult Strawberry Lemonade" ;)[/highlight]
----------------------------

Blog: http://myordinarylifemorrisway.blogspot.com/

neikoandme

Cherry Tart

Hello! My name is Andrea and I live in Virginia. I've purchased from A Cherry on Top for years but never participated in the board. I thought I would complete the New Cherry Questionnaire!
suslvgeo wrote:How did you find ACOT?? I don't even remember. I have purchased products for a few years but never participated in the board.

What technique would you like to learn? That's a tough one. I'm not really sure.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? Recently I've been making layouts for my nephews scrapbooks so I try to fit as many on the layouts as possible. I prefer clean, simple, linear pages so this new style that's emerged recently where there is one picture and fifty embellishments just mystifies me.

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Paper for sure!

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? My nephew's first birthday.Do you have your own scrap room? I have an extra room that houses a lot of supplies but I prefer to scrap in my dining/living room space.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? No

What gives you the creeps? Spiders, anything crawly really.

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Night owl, I crap at night a lot.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Bay Breeze

scrappyjo

Cherry Blossom

suslvgeo wrote:This is a questionairre for any new Cherries that want to participate!

We here at ACOT would love to get to know more about you and this seems like a fun way to do it. Of course we also encourage you starting a thread and introducing yourself, this is just a fun little tool to help you get started!

I will be popping onto the thread and randomly handing out points to those that participate. What are points you ask, click here to find out more.

edited to add:any new cherry can fill this out, but random points will only be given to those that have less than 500 post counts.

And WELCOME to ACOT!!!! We are glad you are here!!!!
How did you find ACOT?? SCRAPBOOK SEARCH --

What technique would you like to learn?
I am slow and behind the times, i would like to use stitching ?
How many photos do you usually place on a layout?
I GET teased so much about this cause i want to use all of them but now ,usually 4-6 on a double page , but at christmas time i like to TELL the story and i put a LOT in these albums ..
Are you into digital or paper layouts?PAPER

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)?WORKING ON CHRISTMAS / bringing it current , i have 2 years left to scrap

Do you have your own scrap room?
YES !!!! I do , and i LOVE it .. its great .. I have room for people to come scrap with me : )
Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life?
YES
What gives you the creeps?

insects/snakes

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird?Depends , sometimes i am both

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? diet coke, dont do "drinks" cant find one i love...

Scrappyjo

barbarak333

Cherry Tart

Hello, my name is Barbara and I live in central New York.

How did you find ACOT??
I just found ACOT yesterday...and cannot remember how I got here but I had fun hunting for cherries AND placing my first order (which I messed up and needed to call the 888 #! They were very helpful and fixed my error, by the way!)

What technique would you like to learn? Can't think of one at the moment? My brain is too fried. I think I'd much rather re-visit some of the ones I've tried in the past.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 2-3

Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? working on boy baby greeting cards...before that, Valentines cards...and before that, sewing-themed cards.

Do you have your own scrap room? yep, it's not fancy but it's definitely got my style...borderline hoarder and organized in detail.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? nope

What gives you the creeps? cutsie caricatures of owls

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? definitely an early bird--I do my best work when my brain is fresh.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? That would be 5am and it would be fresh-brewed coffee with cream.

paperstrawberries.com

www.paperstrawberries.blogspot.com

Barbara Bennett
paperstrawberries.com
www.paperstrawberries.blogspot.com

Kim R.

Cherry Tart

How did I find ACOT?
I found the ACOT website by accident while searching for scrapbooking items. So glad I stumbled upon this site. It has everything.

How many pictures on a page?
I usually have an odd number of pictures on my pages. I always do a 2 page layout. I am only a paper scrapbooker. I consider it therapy!

Scrap room?
I have converted an extra bedroom into my scrapbook room :-D I love having things out and ready to use at a moments notice. I have started making cards now that I do not pack everything away when I'm done.

Crops/classes?
Yes I have attended lots of crops and classes. I really enjoy scrap-booking weekend retreats (there is the therapy :winkb: again)

I can stay up all night to scrapbook! I drink lots of water and partake in some pomegranate hard lemonade when needed. I have a group of friends that like to scrapbook together and that makes for a really great weekends.

The Biscuit Scraps

Cherry Tart

How did you find ACOT??
I've known about ACOT for years. I received the email from the site for some time, just never joined the message board.

What technique would you like to learn? I'm a pretty clean and simple scrapbooker. No new techniques.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 3 or 4 most of the time, more when I have them.

Are you into digital or paper layouts? PAPER

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Grandson layouts. I create his albums.

Do you have your own scrap room? Yes.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? 12 crops a year and 3 or 4 retreats a year.

What gives you the creeps? Spiders.

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Night owl.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Scotch and water.

MacSarah

Sweet Cherry Pie

How did you find ACOT?? A pin from Pinterest lead me here.

What technique would you like to learn? I am working up my courage to try inks and stamps. It just seems like so much can go wrong.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? I probably average 6, but I have done layouts with one photo and a layout with 42.

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Paper.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? I just finished a Halloween album that starts at my 15 year old daughters first Halloween and is current with 2012's pages! I think I an going to tackle Easter's next. I did not start scrapbooking until 4 years ago, so I have a lot of catching up to do.

Do you have your own scrap room? Not a room, per say, but I have a dedicated scrap space. I share it with the washer and dryer. But I can leave my things to sit in progress, and make a mess that I don't have to clean up before dinner.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? There was a local store that I went to crops at. Kind of a novelty since I live in a very small town. But it has become a victim of the economy and is no longer there. I have to supplement the learning curve somehow, so I am glad websites like this exist!

What gives you the creeps? I am pretty high anxiety, so there are many things.

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? I can go either way. I am a planner, so I can have 10 pages done by 9am, or not start until 11pm and burn the midnight oil.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Vanilla vodka and orange crush or coffee.

~Sarah~

Kiestler87

Cherry Blossom

How did you find ACOT?? I was told about it through a friend.What technique would you like to learn? I would love to learn new techniques to use in stamping.How many photos do you usually place on a layout?Depends on the type of page I'm working on but usually 3-5.
Are you into digital or paper layouts? Paper layouts.What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)?I'm working on a wedding album for a friend of mine and a Disney album.
Do you have your own scrap room? Yes, but is currently a mess! I'm working on reorganizing it.
Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? I have been to crops before. My first job was actually working in a scrapbook store.

What gives you the creeps? Snakes!
Are you a night-owl or an early-bird?
Night-owl

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage Pina Colda

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

[highlight=#ecf3f7]How did you find ACOT??[/highlight][highlight=#ecf3f7] [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]from an online swap group www.iasst.forumotion.net It's a Scrapbooking Swap Thing. The hostesses usually pick papers from here and link to this store. (We aren't obligated to buy here, but the great promos, customer service and speed of delivery hooked me on the first order!)

[/highlight]
[/highlight][highlight=#ecf3f7]What technique would you like to learn? [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]I don't currently have a desire to learn any certain new technique--well, maybe how to color with alcohol ink markers, but I can't commit to the high price of them--I know if I start, I'll want EVERY color.

[/highlight]
[/highlight][highlight=#ecf3f7]How many photos do you usually place on a layout? [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]I usually do 3 on a one-page layout and 6-8 or so on a two-page layout.

[/highlight]
[/highlight][highlight=#ecf3f7]Are you into digital or paper layouts? [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Paper! I love cutting and gluing!
[/highlight]
[/highlight][highlight=#ecf3f7]What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]I'm trying to catch up on my 3rd child's baby book. She's 2 1/2, and when my 11 yr.old and 6 yr. old complained about the youngest not having her book to look at, I was convicted.

[/highlight]
[/highlight][highlight=#ecf3f7]Do you have your own scrap room? [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]No, I usually drag stuff to and from the kitchen table!

[/highlight]
[/highlight][highlight=#ecf3f7]Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Both! I don't get to do many in real life, because it's hard for me to leave the 3 kiddos all day. I have done a few online crops with IASST (www.iasst.forumotion.net).

[/highlight]
[/highlight][highlight=#ecf3f7]What gives you the creeps? [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN] I don't like when people stand too close to me in a line. It's like most people think they can make the line go faster or something if they are breathing on the person in front of them.

[/highlight]
[/highlight][highlight=#ecf3f7]Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]I am more of a night-owl, but with a little one that likes to get up early, I have to get to bed early myself!

[/highlight]
[/highlight][highlight=#ecf3f7]What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]the strongest thing I drink is Cherry Dr. Pepper
[/highlight]
[/highlight]
Kim

Image Image  

MominCT

Cherry Blossom

How did you find ACOT?? : I heard about it on another board

What technique would you like to learn?: shading with copics better

How many photos do you usually place on a layout?: Alot, usually do 2 pagers

Are you into digital or paper layouts?: Paper only

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)?: I'm working on christmas 2012 and some spring pictures - I'm all caught up :)

Do you have your own scrap room?: 1/2 a room, but we are buying a new house this year and I will have my own room!

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? : Many of them in real life

What gives you the creeps?: Bugs

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird?: Night owl

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?: I don't care for alcohol - I'd rather a diet cran-raspberry snapple!
*Danielle - Married since 6/2/01 & Mom of 2 Boys - 9 & 11
ImageImage

stephrae

Cherry Blossom

How did you find ACOT?? I needed somewhere to shop after the store/mb I used to frequent closed a couple of years ago. I've been shopping but not really posting on the board. It's nice to be here, and have a "home" again. :)

What technique would you like to learn? Nothing really - I just need to not be intimated (and more patient) for things like mists, and stickles, and stamping on my LO's.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? Anywhere from 1 - 7. Really it depends. I'm typically a 2 page LO kind of girl.

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Paper. Only paper.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? I'm a chronological scrapper (are there any of us left?) - and so I'm working on 2011. I think I'm up to June - so Charleston trip, Pennsyltucky trip, summer fun I guess you could say.

Do you have your own scrap room? Yes!

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Yes both.

What gives you the creeps? The word moist (yes, I just shivered). (and spiders and snakes, and creepy crawlies)

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Early Bird.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Beer, just give me a good old beer in a bottle, and I'm a happy girl.
Stephanie

citygirl22

Sweet Cherry Pie

Newbie here! :)

How did you find ACOT??
I was looking for a place that sold the Jillibean Soup placemats and a blogger friend recommended this shop. I placed an order, took a look around and decided to stay awhile.

What technique would you like to learn?
Mixed media ... specifically, gelatos

How many photos do you usually place on a layout?
Usually just one ... sometimes two ... haven't done more than two in ages

Are you into digital or paper layouts?
Paper layouts

What page/theme are you working on right now?
Newlyweds album, a baby book for my best friend

Do you have your own scrap room?
No, I share an office with my hubby so I have a large desk and lots of storage but not my own private space

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life?
Yes, several - both online and in real life

What gives you the creeps?
Spiders

Are you a night owl or an early bird?
Definitely a night owl

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?
Mai tai
Stephanie
I blog @ Skyline Paperie

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]How did you find ACOT??[/highlight]
A long time ago when it was Stickers Galore, ladies from a swap group I'm in posted about it.

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]What technique would you like to learn?[/highlight]
I'm not sure - usually if there's something I want to learn I just go for it.

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]How many photos do you usually place on a layout?[/highlight]
Usually at least 3.

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Are you into digital or paper layouts?[/highlight]
Paper layouts, but I can and once in a while will do digital - I do my recipe layouts in digital.

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]What page/theme are you working on right now?[/highlight]
Everything. I'm really trying to scrap the last of my printed pics from when the kids were little and I still had a film camera. I'm getting close.

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Do you have your own scrap room?[/highlight]
Yes and I love it!

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life?[/highlight]
Both! More online now since the closest crops IRL to me is a few hours away.

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]What gives you the creeps?[/highlight]
Weird men

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Are you a night owl or an early bird?[/highlight]
Night owl

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?[/highlight]
Moscato wine
Melissa

Return to “Cherry Blossoms”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee