LAST DAY to save 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS

Jo~Anne L.

Cherry Tart

Hi from New Zealand!
Hi my name is Jo~Anne..for those that don't know me (LOL)
It took me a while to register in the forums but I finally got in.
I live in Rural New Zealand with my loving hubby, our combined children are all adults now and we have 2 grandchildren ( so far). we live alone with 3 furr babies all felines. All our adult children are grown up and flown the coupe and don't live near us unfortunately. one is overseas. I was lured here by Silvia Romeo and am proud to be on her CT team. I look forward to seeing your pages in the gallery and getting to know you. nice to see some familiar faces here too!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: Hi from New Zealand!
Welcome! Always happy to see new faces, and glad you figured your way around the boards. Silvia's designs are amazing...you are lucky to be on her CT! If you have any questions, just ask...there are lots of people here happy to help!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

ernstem

Cherry Cola

Hi and welcome! Hope you are able to stick around, lots of challenges and a friendly group of people here!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Welcome!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Welcome!  Another cat person here. :)
Image Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Welcome - I can't wait to see your work.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

MickeyM

Cherry Blossom

Welcome!

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Welcome!
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Yay!!!  So glad your here!  Your country is gorgeous!!!  I'm still not done putting my parents photos in PL Style when they toured both the North and Southern Islands.  They struck out on their own and stayed in B&B's and had a ball!

Australia is on my list of wishing I could go see and if ever the money appears magically I would probably make it to New Zealand, too!!!  I'm a strange sort....I want to see the Agriculture!  I have a number of friends in Australia who have asked us over to their Studs/Stations.  That would be so AMAZING to me.

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Welcome!
Rebecca

debamas

Wild Cherry

I'm not a digi scrapper but Silvia's kit's are gorgeous! Congrats and welcome!
Debbie

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Welcome Image

blfonty

Cherry Cola

Welcome to ACOT! You will enjoy it here. I can't wait to see your projects.

Bonnie
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Welcome to the boards! Looking forward to seeing your work. And pictures/layouts of your kitties
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Hi and WELCOME!!
New Zealand is a bucket list place for me ever since I saw LOTR....yea...I know the shire is not real Image but the scenery was absolutely stunning there!!

SUS ImageImageImage

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Hello!
Kim

Image Image  

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Hello! Welcome! I look forward to getting to know you!
Susan

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hi, I have family in Christchurch!
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Welcome to ACOT Jo Anne!
Laurie

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Welcome to ACOT! Can't wait to see what you create and your style of work. Must be fabulous working with Silvia - and living in NZ!  Definitely a bucket list travel destination for me for sure! Can't wait to get to know you. 
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

Return to “Cherry Blossoms”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee