Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Kiestler87

Cherry Blossom

Completly new to your site??
I was just told about your website so I'm completly new to this site. I'm 26 and have been crafting since I was 9. I come from a long line of crafters!! I started scrapbook when I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis. Since my health has decreased I haven't been able to work for over a year. I love to go to crops but with my health the way it is at times I'm not able to leave the house. So, you could imagine my excitment when I heard about your online crops. I'm hoping to turn my craftiness into a source of income and occupy my time. So as a newbie what are the things, events, contests, etc should I look? I'm completly new so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Completely new to your site??
First, welcome!! Next.. I'm guessing whoever told you we had online crops hasn't visited for a while - unfortunately the creative team was disbanded and we're lucky if we get a partial-day crop on National Scrapbook Day as they just don't have the people to pull it off anymore. HOWEVER, we have an *awesome* bunch of ladies who volunteer to host challenges every month! If you go to the Message Board section "Contests & Challenges," they're all listed there as well as a Master List for the month. I recommend starting there - jump in and have fun! That's where I get my main inspiration for scrapping. Also you've probably discovered the store - which is AWESOME as well! What makes it even more fun is that there are "Cherries" to find and click on everywhere (Store, Gallery, but you have to go the main pages, not just the thumbnails) and when you accumulate 1000 that's $5 off an order. I just ordered today and used 2000 Cherry points along with a couple of gift certificates I've won in the monthly challenges - much fun! Just poke around and start discovering things....
Image Image

SherrieLynne

Cherry Garcia

Re: Completly new to your site??
I am so HAPPY you Found Us!!! Even tho we might not do the crops we have so many AWESOME Challenges every month. We would love for you to join in. It is really a fun way to meet new friends of all ages and all kinds of tallent. You will find out that The Store Is AWESOME TOO!!! Jump right in and start hunting for Cherries. We are all hooked on hunting for them. You gain points and can save money on you purchases from here. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Kiestler87

Cherry Blossom

I have been looking over the challenges and I'm looking forward to doing them. I'm in the process of a complete craft room overhaul so it looks like a tornado blew through! I've already started collecting my cherries!! The store is great. I'm looking forward to becoming a new cherryblossom!!

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Yes, welcome. They used to do a few crops a year, but as stated above, that is no longer the case. BUT, there is plenty of inspiration, challenges to make you think outside the box so to speak, just jump right in. And of course, check out the store! They are tops!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

Kiestler87

Cherry Blossom

I have to say I have been on 2 peas for several years and have never felt this welcomed!! The store is one of the best if not the best online store I have ever seen. I love vintage graphics and Anna Griffing but so many sites don't carry them. I am so excitied to start posting my projects and start the challenges!!Image

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

WELCOME to ACOT! hi :D you've gotten some great info already so I'll just say, spend lots of time browsing the forums (especially the "Recent Posts" list along the right side of the screen) and if you have any particular questions just ask. :)
Image Image

debamas

Wild Cherry

Welcome! You'll find ACOT store is great and fast response to your orders too. Here on the board are a varied group of members and we love sharing,teaching, giving encouragement and just good moral support for anything. I hope you feel at home here! Good luck with your scraproom, mine needs it again too, but don't know where to start!
Debbie

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

Welcome to ACOT, you will love it here! :)
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Welcome to the board!

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Welcome to ACOT! We love to get new cherries. I hope you come to love this site as much as the rest of us do.
Bibi

ernstem

Cherry Cola

Welcome! We love meeting new crafters. Everyone is very friendly and helpful.

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Hi - so glad you found us! Welcome to the friendliest site on the web! I'm a housebound person, too... and I am also working on my craftroom. It's good to meet you - hope to get to know you!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Welcome! I don't have any local friends who scrap either, so I definitely get inspiration here. Looking forward to getting to now you better!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Hi, welcome to ACOT! We'd love to see pictures of your scrappy space once you get it organized!
Laurie

Kiestler87

Cherry Blossom

Thank you all for your kind words. I have been looking over the galleries and I am over run with inspiration! You all have been so kind. I hope to joining challenges soon!

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME to ACOT!! We are here to help if you have any questions!!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Welcome to our home ACOT :inlove: You also get a point for every post and when you upload your LOs into the gallery. If you link the products you used on your LO from the store you get even more points. Also more points are earned by doing a review of the products you bought from ACOT. The Becky Fleck Sketch Challenges are amazing and if you win you are awarded 1000 points. Just for participating you earn points too. I can't wait to get to know you and see your work. You will love it here.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Welcome to ACOT! Looks like everyone has filled you in about challenges and stuff. Hope you can join in and do a few!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Welcome! Just join right in! There's a lot of inspiration and challenges to keep you busy around here! :)
Image Image ImageImage

Return to “Cherry Blossoms”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee