We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

eclectic_stuff

Cherry Tart

Hi, I'm new around here
My real name is Carolyn.

I currently live in the Bay Area, California. I've been gluing pictures ans bits of paper into some sort of nook almost my whole life.

I'm looking for happy, chatty, scrappy people to help me stay motivated to clean up some of the unfinished projects around here and maybe start a lot of new ones.

Look fprward tp getting to know all of you.
~ Carolyn

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

Re: Hi, I'm new around here
Hi Carolyn and welcome! We are friendly bunch around here! Share some of your work with us in the gallery!
***Tanya***

jnet

Sweet Cherry Pie

Hi Carolyn and welcome!
I'm in the north bay - in Novato! This is a great message board and everyone is super friendly and helpful. I'm looking forward to getting to know you.
Jeannette

debamas

Wild Cherry

Happy to meet you Carolyn and welcome to ACOT!
Debbie

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Hi Carolyn! You have found your scrappy home!!! The women here are amazing, talent and comfort wise! We talk, we cry, we challenge each other to do better, be better, the monthly challenges hosted by the ladies themselves offer new ways of scrapping outside your comfort zone. Well, at least for me. I have learned so very much since joining here! I hope you jump right in! Welcome!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

scrapbookmary

Cherry Bing

Hi Carolyn! Welcome to ACOT. Yep, the girls are friendly and inspirational around here. I love the monthly challenges. Just jump right in!
...... but age is such a triumph over youth,
again, because you moved across the years to here.
Leaving there where it belongs
for youth to come along and re-discover. by Rod McKuen

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Welcome to the board!!

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

Hi Carolyn & WELCOME!! You're gonna love it here, ACOT has the best group of people around :D I'm hail from Stockton myself, just moved from Monterey.
Image Image

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Hi and welcome! Hope you love it here, I do. There are many reasons to be here: we are nice people, we are interesting people, we are real! Plus ACOT give you a point for each post you do and they can add up fast. The store offers a lot of deals, too. The gallery is the most interesting and easily navigated. I am excited to get to know you. Again, welcome.
Bibi

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Hi Carolyn! Glad to have you with us, but no one is really "new" - just scrappers that haven't met. Post, talk, join in - these gals are all very friendly. The only bad thing is when you post work that you really don't like they won't tell you they don't like it either. :winkb: Feel free to do that to me. I have a friend that says "That's not working for me" and then tells me other ideas. She does it even when I like the page myself. And I appreciate that honest opinion. But I'm also conscious of the fact that it would hurt some. Nope, I like to see other things, and never assume she's right and I'm wrong or vice versa.

WOW - I went off on a tangent there!! Anyway WELCOME!!!

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Welcome Carolyn! It's nice to have you around. Donna (Retiree3)
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

ernstem

Cherry Cola

Welcome! We are a friendly bunch and the monthly contests seem to keep everyone motivated and give great ideas. Just simply chat along and join in!

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Welcome Carolyn - you have found your new scrappy home here. Everyone is so helpful, talented, talkative and most of all supportive. If a cherry is down the other cherries pick her back up again. I love being here, and I hope you will too.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Hi Carolyn! Welcome, and you will definitely feel welcome here! Very supportive, very creative gals on here!
We are glad to have you, can't wait to get to know you better!!
Susan

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Hi Carolyn! You've came to the right place. You're gonna love it here!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

anazelia

Cherry Cola

hi and welcome.

SherrieLynne

Cherry Garcia

Welcome Carolyn!!!! This is a great place to come chat and share your scrapping ideas.

eclectic_stuff

Cherry Tart

Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome!

I saw all the great challenges and hope to work on them during some of down time this month but as it's a pretty crazy time of year to be starting something new so please excuse me if I only pop in for a little while.

gonecamping: I'll be happy to share some of my work in the gallery here as soon as I take some pictures.

Jnet: I'm spitting distance from the Bay in Santa Clara.

MamaK321 we love Monterey! Stockton is pretty nice too. I hope your move went smoothly.

sherylelm you are so right. I love constructive comments too! Glad to meet you.

I have a million errands to run today. I'll be back later to play

Again Thanks
~Carolyn
~ Carolyn

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Welcome!
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Welcome Carolyn. You are going to love it here.

Return to “Cherry Blossoms”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee