We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

ZELDAdog

Cherry Tart

Re: A newbie from NC!
letumom wrote:Hi Jenny,

Welcome to ACOT! I lived in NC as a kid, near Fayetteville. My folks still have property up in Boone. But I haven't been back since we left there. My sister has been able to visit the property a couple of times.

Can't wait to see your designs and layouts.
I can be in Boone in just over an hour! Before kids (and when gas was CHEAP) it was nothing for me to just take off and go up for the day...
Jenny

ZELDAdog

Cherry Tart

ernstem wrote:Welcome! We are a friendly bunch here! I also have boys, ages 7and 5. I was willing to have a third son, but DH said "NO!" ;) So now I claim to have 3 boys but it sure lets me get away with a lot around here being the only female!! You mentioned fitness classes.......closest I can get is that I work mornings at my local Y with kids and I teach in the evenings/weekends.
Yeah...I sub at 2 different Y's in the area. Fun! Fun!
Jenny

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Welcome Jenny, you will love it here :-D

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

ZELDAdog wrote:
letumom wrote:Hi Jenny,

Welcome to ACOT! I lived in NC as a kid, near Fayetteville. My folks still have property up in Boone. But I haven't been back since we left there. My sister has been able to visit the property a couple of times.

Can't wait to see your designs and layouts.
I can be in Boone in just over an hour! Before kids (and when gas was CHEAP) it was nothing for me to just take off and go up for the day...

Cool! Wish I could visit! These days, I don't travel much out of Texas...
Laurie

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Good Morning Jenny and welcome. As everyone else has already said, you will love it here. Everyone is so nice and friendly not to mention helpful and talented. I have to go out and look at your gallery. I can't wait to get to know you.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

beachlover

Cherry Addict

welcome Jenny! Like you, I started out by going to a CM party and got hooked :-D
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Return to “Cherry Blossoms”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee