We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Another Returning Intro
Welcome back!!!
ImageImage 

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Hello DaLynn! Love your name and glad you're here!

Lynda

scrappitydee

Cherry Bing

Thanks ladies!

Thanks Lynda! Your name reminds me of my daughter's name, which is sort of also a play on MY name. She is Lynndi. :)

And Jeanne and Egle I remember you ladies also! Glad to be back! :-D
DaLynn - homeschooling 3 boys ages 12, 8, and 7
breastfeeding and cloth diapering boy/girl year-old twins
loving my hubby Bill, and my Jesus as Lord
and scrapping it all... in my spare time. ;)

GeriNY

Sweet Cherry Pie

Welcome back to ACOT and to scrapping. I pop in and out and I finally completed a LO last week. It had been 6 months since I scrapped last. Il look forward to seeing you around.
Geralyn
Life is good, and even better when the SUN is shining! :)

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Hi and welcome back. I am going on a year being here, so I don't know who you are, but am really excited to get to know you. I can't wait to see some of your work hit the gallery.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

scrapperqueen

Bowl Full of Cherries

Hey, Dalynn I'm back after a while away, too. Good to see you here. It's good to be back, too.

scrappitydee

Cherry Bing

Well hello there Ms Nancy! How're you? Been an interesting 5 years for us, up and down and back up again! Been through the belly of a whale, we have, and when we got spit out on dry land we sure went through a testing of our faith period as well. But we are through that and things are getting better by the DAY! Looking forward to the new year for sure, as it's full of promise. :)

All you wonderful ladies who've been around for ages or are also back, we'll have to catch up soon! Strange to me kinda, but it does kinda feel like I'm "home". Y'all are sweet. :greeninlove:
DaLynn - homeschooling 3 boys ages 12, 8, and 7
breastfeeding and cloth diapering boy/girl year-old twins
loving my hubby Bill, and my Jesus as Lord
and scrapping it all... in my spare time. ;)

Return to “Cherry Blossoms”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee