We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

scrappitydee

Cherry Bing

Another Returning Intro
Hello!

I see lots of "I'm back" posts, so I'll just add to that. ;) I just changed my username today because I found it popped up everywhere if you google my first name, and that's creepy. *shudder* I used to be dalynnrmc. (And now this post will pop up too. Wonderful. LOL)

I used to come here all the time back when it was Stickers Galore and during the time it changed to ACOT. (I see now that SG is active again, so that's confusing, but whatever. LOL) Then I popped up again for a few weeks a few years ago during a crop, but didn't hang out long. I haven't scrapped much in the last 5 years or so!

So what have I been doing?

Moving, starting homeschooling, and adding to my family!

We started homeschooling in the fall of 2006. We moved to Austin in the spring of 2007, then a mile up the road 8 months later when we found we were staying longer than we'd planned. Then to outside San Marcos in 2009 because it was halfway between Austin and San Antonio and hubby was working in both places. Then in January 2010 we got pregnant!! In June 2010 we moved to San Antonio and lived through our "belly of a whale" experience - PM me for that testimony if you're interested!! In September 2010 we had TWINS including my one and only baby girl. Her brothers are now 12, 8, and 7, and of course her twin and she just turned a year old. In February we moved back home to near Waco... and here we are!

That's the short version. ;)

Looking forward to getting back in to scrapping. I see a crop is coming up this weekend - not sure if I can participate or not. My stuff isn't very together yet, and we have a major weekend event going on at church, but maybe I can get some things in here or there. We shall see.

Can't wait to make new friends and get inspired to get scrappy once again! Thanks for having me!
DaLynn - homeschooling 3 boys ages 12, 8, and 7
breastfeeding and cloth diapering boy/girl year-old twins
loving my hubby Bill, and my Jesus as Lord
and scrapping it all... in my spare time. ;)

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

Re: Another Returning Intro
hi again, Dalynn, I remember you. Good to have you back :)
Image Image

scrappitydee

Cherry Bing

Hi Kristianne! I remember you, too. I think you were one that welcomed me back the LAST time I came back. LOL How long have you been on the CT here? (You might have been last time and I just don't remember well. Not sure!) That's very cool. You've been around for, like, ever I guess! :P

Still night owls here. Trying to get kiddos in bed. They are getting all riled up and making the babies hyper. Grr.

Kinda hard wrapping my mind around navigating this new (is it new or just new to me? LOL) format! Where should I start??? :grayconfused:

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Welcome back! Even if you can't scrap during the crop, you can always pop in for games!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Cherry Jubilee

Hey Dalynn! My you've been busy! Glad to see you back. Sounds like things are going great for you and Bill. Congrats on your new additions!

scrappitydee

Cherry Bing

Thanks ladies!

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

dalynnrmc wrote:Kinda hard wrapping my mind around navigating this new (is it new or just new to me? LOL) format! Where should I start??? :grayconfused:

Welcome back. Its been this format for around 4 ish years give or take a bit I believe. It was a big adjust ment from the old board. :) I think you first left around the time I joined. :)

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

Welcome back!!
~pam~

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

Welcome!!!!!
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Howdy!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Welcome back! I did not know you before, but hope to this time around!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Welcome back and Nice to meet you!! Perfect timing as we are about to enjoy another awesome ACOT crop. What a perfect time to scrap once again!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Welcome back to ACOt. Congratulations on your beautiful family.l
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Cherry Bing

Hi Welcome back...YOU know your an Hour north of ME??? I used to live in Waco for a few years... I live in Killeen/Ft Hood area... close to Temple which is 30 mins from you..

You should give me a call sometime..

scrappitydee

Cherry Bing

Wow, lots of welcomes! :inlove: Thanks ladies!

And that's really cool, Lana! We're in Bosque county, so a little further out than Waco, but still relatively nearby. :) We were in south Austin for a couple of years also, so that's an hour from you in the OTHER direction! :greenwinka: But sure! I love making new friends - PM me your number if you want and when is good to call and I'll try to call sometime! I know there's some big stuff happens in Temple now and then. One of these days I'll make it to one of those crops, I'm determined. :winkb:

Can't wait to get to know you all! More welcomes than I expected. :) Thanks so much!

Judy in NM

Cherry Garcia

Hi and Welcome Back! Congratulations on your twins!
~~ Judy ~~

txbelle26

Cherry Cola

Hi DaLynn!!! I remember you too!!!! I too was gone for about 5 years. It's crazy how time flies! I just got back a few months ago and have discovered the joys (and less mess) of digi scrapping! I also added to my family, but just one haha. Glad you are back!!!
~Jeanne~

*There's two kinds of people in this world,
those that can focus and those that HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!

FairyMouseMom

Cherry Addict

I remember you....welcome back! You came back HOME!
Egle ~ Let the things you love be your escape. ~
I am addicted to alphabets!....and papers.....and....

Image Image Image

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

welcome back :)
Image~Angie~

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear more from you.
Bibi

Return to “Cherry Blossoms”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee