wishlist how to take something off

A place for new members to introduce themselves and ask questions about the Message Board, the Gallery and getting around ACOT.

Moderator: ACOT Employee

scrappergirl42
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 4

wishlist how to take something off

Post by scrappergirl42 »

I have a wishlist but I would like to know if there is a way to take an item off. I bought a digital kit that is on my list so I want to remove it.

Thanks!
JustJessa
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 217

Re: wishlist how to take something off

Post by JustJessa »

Just select the product (checkmark in box nex to item)
Then chose Delete selected items at the bottom of the wishlist box
Proudly Creating For:
Sherri Tierney, Amanda Carlson, Erin's Dreams,
Kristi W, LauraMarie Scraps, Pick a Paper, A Moment In Scrap Site CT
Kari Q Designs, Kris Myers Designs, Pretty Scrappy Site CT
Also Belong to Pretty Scrappy QP Team, and Praise Team
scrappergirl42
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 4

Post by scrappergirl42 »

I must be missing something because I don't see any buttons or delete anywhere on my wish list. All my list shows are the digital kits I like but there are not any buttons except to place in the shopping cart. The one I did buy says download (I already did). I just wanted to take off the ones I buy so I don't buy them again.

Thanks for your help though. I am new to digital scrapbooking and only bought one time so far.
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1057

Post by pawprints »

To delete something from your wishlist, don't look at your wishlist by clicking the link "View My Wishlist". Instead, click on "My Wishlist" up at the top where it says "My Shopping Baskets". Then your wishlist will appear in a list just like your shopping basket does. If you want to remove something from the list just click on the little garbage can for that item. (It is all the way on the right near the price.)

Image Image Image

sarahwhithers
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2269

Post by sarahwhithers »

Once an item is checked in the box, at the very bottom of the list (in the blue section there should be a delete marked item link. As well, if it's just one item, if you look over the right of the item, past the price, there will be a little icon that looks like a trash can. This will also remove it from your list. :-D

Return to “Cherry Blossoms”