hello from arkansas

A place for new members to introduce themselves and ask questions about the Message Board, the Gallery and getting around ACOT.

Moderator: ACOT Employee

boop55
Cherry Tart

hello from arkansas

Post by boop55 »

hi ,2 everyone.
emarie803
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 691

Re: hello from arkansas

Post by emarie803 »

Hello! Welcome to the message board!!
bluejeans7
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 571

Post by bluejeans7 »

Hi and welcome to ACOT!
MLee
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 404

Post by MLee »

Hello and welcome. There are a few from AR here at ACOT - where in the state do you live? Is there a good lss near you?

We're glad you're here and hope you enjoy your stay! :-D

boop55
Cherry Tart

Post by boop55 »

thanks 4 the great welcome, iwas on here 4 a few days last week but  when i tried 2 get back in my password would'nt work , acot sent me a new password & it still did'nwork so i had 2 start
over. my user name was budy or budygirl. i am so happy 2 b back, i love this place!
deerewife
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 483

Post by deerewife »

Welcome to the board!
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)
boop55
Cherry Tart

Post by boop55 »

i am from london arkansas; i live here with my husband our  3 shih tzu's&1cat.our kids r grown &we have 5 grands. it is very beautiful here.i love 2 scrap, garden,ride bikes, camp. just about anything to do with being outside.i try 2 get all my friends hooked on scrappin 2, alot of them love it to.
boop55
Cherry Tart

Post by boop55 »

i am from london arkansas; i live here with my husband our  3 shih tzu's&1cat.our kids r grown &we have 5 grands. it is very beautiful here.i love 2 scrap, garden,ride bikes, camp. just about anything to do with being outside.i try 2 get all my friends hooked on scrappin 2, alot of them love it to.
MLee
Cherry Cola

Post by MLee »

Sorry about your password - glad you got something to work tonight. I like Boop55 because it's easier for me to remember. LOL!

Wheeliegirl
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 131

Post by Wheeliegirl »

Hello! Welcome to the message board!
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-
boop55
Cherry Tart

Post by boop55 »

thank u,i was jusy happy 2 get back in. i dont know how i doubled that post? oh well i'll learn as i go.
MLee
Cherry Cola

Post by MLee »

London... is that between Russellville and Knoxville (or Lamar)?

My DH's entire family was from an OLD community just outside of London AR. I don't even think the community itself still exists but the cemetery is still there and he has painted photos of their old homestead.

We just south of there...of you, I suppose, if that's correct.

boop55
Cherry Tart

Post by boop55 »

you r correct! i've lived here 4 about 18 years. this is a really small town but we love it because it's peaceful and quiet.
MLee
Cherry Cola

Post by MLee »

We live in the country now where we are. We moved here 10 years ago from Little Rock, well, North Little Rock. It's been an adjustment to the quiet, slower pace but I love the beauty and quiet. :)

I take my son to Fayetteville at least once a month, though, so I go right past you pretty much.

Flapdoodle
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 3

Post by Flapdoodle »

So, when are you gonna start posting some of your scrap layouts? :-D
ImageIf life gives you lemons, go find an annoying person with paper cuts.
boop55
Cherry Tart

Post by boop55 »

wow, its nice 2 meet someone close 2 home.im glad u saw my post.what kind of scrappin do u like best?
i want to try digitalbut this is my first pc & ive only had it a little over 2 weeks so im new 2 all this.
 this pc was my bd present! i love it.
boop55
Cherry Tart

Post by boop55 »

hi flapdoodle, as to your question i would love 2, i just dont know how yet . ive never had a pc or used one until 2 weeks ago but im learning a little bit every day.
MLee
Cherry Cola

Post by MLee »

I am a paper scrapper 90% of the time. Since I joined here at ACOT I've edged a little more to digi scrapping. The scrappers here are fantastic at helping out with information. You can ask any questions you need to ask and someone will help you out.

You will learn a lot about scrapping and your PC by scrapping and sharing your work online - regardless of whether you scrap with paper or digi.

Have fun and just yell whenever you need something.

rnmom247
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 15

Post by rnmom247 »

Welcome to the board!  What a great birthday present, hope you are having fun with your pc.  We have vacationed in Arkansas twice and enjoyed both visits.  We were close by your town.  Can't wait to see some of your layouts.
Pam ImageImage
naney1952
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 8

Post by naney1952 »

Hi and welcome! 
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

Return to “Cherry Blossoms”