Cherry Rank Question?

A place for new members to introduce themselves and ask questions about the Message Board, the Gallery and getting around ACOT.

Moderator: ACOT Employee

JeanneT
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 37

Cherry Rank Question?

Post by JeanneT »

How does our cherry rank change?  I noticed I am still a cherry bing. My points now have changed and I should be a Cherry Garcia.  Do I do this or does ACOT?
JeanneT
Cubmaster and Proud Mother to a Tuba Playing son who is also an Eagle Scout."O God, help me to win, but in thy wisdom if thou willest me not to win, then O God, make me a good loser"
- Sir Robert Baden-Powell, Founder of the Boy Scouts
suslvgeo
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 517

Re: Cherry Rank Question?

Post by suslvgeo »

They are based on post counts not points! Hope that helps. You will change at 3001 post counts!
SUS ImageImageImage
JeanneT
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 37

Post by JeanneT »

Thanks, I wondered how that worked.
JeanneT
Cubmaster and Proud Mother to a Tuba Playing son who is also an Eagle Scout."O God, help me to win, but in thy wisdom if thou willest me not to win, then O God, make me a good loser"
- Sir Robert Baden-Powell, Founder of the Boy Scouts
budy
Cherry Tart

Post by budy »

ok, i got 65 cherries today & i wanted 2 know if they count on this toward our status? also i want 2 add girl 2 my user name, i tried but it didnt work. thanks budygirl.
suslvgeo
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 517

Post by suslvgeo »

Hunting cherries in the store is not the same as post counts which are used in the message board. The post count is located under your user name on the message board.

Points are something different, and they are located up by where you sign out. Those are used for discounts in the acot store. Clicking on cherries does not up your points or post counts, BUT clicking on elusive coins sprinkled throughout the store, those give you 50 points.

As for changing your user name, I think you can do that one time only. You can do that under user control panel located on the right hand side in the message board.

Hope that helps and WELCOME to the board!!!!
SUS ImageImageImage

Return to “Cherry Blossoms”